Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

A good pal of mine thought it'd be 'funny' to shoot my coat with his BB Gun as I walked down his drive, unfortunately his aim was shit and he got my just under my nose/top lip, bloody hurt, cunt. I think I made my feelings known.

Bloody hilarious if you ask me. :unsure:

I remember when i got shot at by a BB gun. Miraculously, it got lodged in my ear hole. lol

lol That's what BB guns and .177's were made for - shooting your mates! It gets serious when you use .22 rifles though, that's when court action can ensue.

Another good game with .177's and BB's is if you've got a dartboard shoot it and try and get out of the way of the rebounds. They bounce off two walls sometimes :D

My day is about to get messy.

Heading down the Loaded Dog with JME, Tommeh and a few other mates.

Anyone else down, be sure to come and say hello.

Was a great success.. Picking Norwich was an INSPIRED choice apart from 10 hairy minutes in the 2nd half. You LOVE Charlie, what a beast. :wub:

My Youngest was 13 on Thurs so she had 4 of her m8s sleep over (not that they seemed to sleep! :rolleyes: ) and I had the pleasure of taking them all bowling then back to ours for a feed before finally getting rid of them all at 6pm. One of them starting giving me attitude at about 4 o clock and I was amazed! Id never met her before and I would never have dared to speak to any adult like that when I was a kid! Little cow wont be coming back :thumbup:

Exhausted

My Youngest was 13 on Thurs so she had 4 of her m8s sleep over (not that they seemed to sleep! :rolleyes: ) and I had the pleasure of taking them all bowling then back to ours for a feed before finally getting rid of them all at 6pm. One of them starting giving me attitude at about 4 o clock and I was amazed! Id never met her before and I would never have dared to speak to any adult like that when I was a kid! Little cow wont be coming back :thumbup:

Exhausted

Should have smacked her!

Random day and night.

Passed out for only my second time ever this morning....breaking some brand new bathroom scales in the process.

Fucking hell, did the excess christmas weight surprise you that much!?!?!

:whistle:

My faith has been restored in the good people of this world.

A mate lost control of his car and went into a curb splitting his wheel, a guy who saw it from his window came out n replaced his wheel for no charge in this cold, and he was Welsh.

I'll never say a bad word against the Welsh again.

Had my driving lesson cancelled due to road conditions!

Pissed off.

I had a driving lesson on Wednesday, when it was arguably worse than it is today.

They gave me the option of cancelling my lesson, but I decided to do it anyway. Found the conditions weren't a problem, in the slightest.

Got up hungover after doing Morrissey impressions in Mosh last night. Straight down the pub after having a brief chuckle at the dog for having short hair. Went to the match, acted like a complete twat as per usual, went to Maryland at 5.30 ( :S ) then came home.