Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It's half three and I can't sleep.

I can't sleep because the dog is snoring and the wife is coughing.

And in my dream I was handcuffed to the bed, someone had fitted me with a colostomy bag and 'they' were slicing flesh from my right leg for sandwiches. My bag had Wotsits in it.

I remember when all my dreams were about tit wanks and stuff.

Edited by Daggers

It's half three and I can't sleep.

I can't sleep because the dog is snoring and the wife is coughing.

And in my dream I was handcuffed to the bed, someone had fitted me with a colostomy bag and 'they' were slicing flesh from my right leg for sandwiches. My bag had Wotsits in it.

I remember when all my dreams were about tit wanks and stuff.

You think that's bad?

I just woke up from a dream where I was locked in a room with like 34789453124687943 ladybirds flying around and occasionally attacking me.

Do you know how FUCKING SCARY that is?

Good Luck Matt!

Thank-You, I'm quite confident, the only thing that worries me is the amount of other people who have applied - I don't know how many have applied but going on past experience of applying for jobs recently I think a fair few people would be going for this job, people with perhaps more experience, Oh well, **Confident thoughts**.

Thank-You, I'm quite confident, the only thing that worries me is the amount of other people who have applied - I don't know how many have applied but going on past experience of applying for jobs recently I think a fair few people would be going for this job, people with perhaps more experience, Oh well, **Confident thoughts**.

Thats it! Doesnt matter how many apply, youre the best candidate and you just need to let them know that lol

My day..... some bloke at work just called me " a bit of a Milf" and everyone fell about laughing because I dont know what he means and no one will tell me... bastards! :rolleyes: Is it bad? :unsure:

One more sleep for Swansea! :)

Thats it! Doesnt matter how many apply, youre the best candidate and you just need to let them know that lol

My day..... some bloke at work just called me " a bit of a Milf" and everyone fell about laughing because I dont know what he means and no one will tell me... bastards! :rolleyes: Is it bad? :unsure:

'Milf' stands for 'mother i'd like to fook'

;)

You think that's bad?

I just woke up from a dream where I was locked in a room with like 34789453124687943 ladybirds flying around and occasionally attacking me.

Do you know how FUCKING SCARY that is?

That's nothing.

Change 'birds' for 'boys' and you've got yourself a nightmare.

lol That made me giggle. Bless ya. :giggle:

:giggle: Better than being called a GILF though