Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a mixed day tbh. 45min concillion session with one of my staff who is a 40yr old female who at the start was negative about the world and thought I was an arsehole then declared that she fancied me and found it hard to have me as a boss.not easy to deal with cos I was a willy puller to her at work and a fun bloke outside of work.

Afterwork drinks got told by my mate and the chick I have liked for ever that I'm awesome but am like her brother. Got accused of breaking up a blossoming relationship I didn't know existed. Fired a bloke. Got accused of not speaking to a mate since he meet his missus. So all in all a really fooked up day and only made barebly by beer, too many people give a shite about my opinon an

d I don't really have an opion.....frustrating

Grandmother Im assuming? No thank God, lives would definately be lost if that happens anytime soon <_< ;)

Apparently theres a website? Christ whatever next?

They offer you a slot on the website? :whistle::sweating:

*Disclaimer: I do not think that you are, or would ever consider being, one of "them" that do such things. Just to cover my own back, like!

Had a mixed day tbh. 45min concillion session with one of my staff who is a 40yr old female who at the start was negative about the world and thought I was an arsehole then declared that she fancied me and found it hard to have me as a boss.not easy to deal with cos I was a willy puller to her at work and a fun bloke outside of work.

Afterwork drinks got told by my mate and the chick I have liked for ever that I'm awesome but am like her brother. Got accused of breaking up a blossoming relationship I didn't know existed. Fired a bloke. Got accused of not speaking to a mate since he meet his missus. So all in all a really fooked up day and only made barebly by beer, too many people give a shite about my opinon an

d I don't really have an opion.....frustrating

Get some shrimp on the barbie, some castlemain in your bladder and forget all about it!

Not bad, went for a kick around down Stonehill fields, it was unplayable, ground was just hard and icy, ended up in Hollywood Bowl for some reason, owned House of the Dead 4, came home and built another fort / den.

We almost bumped last night then mate, pulled the Vue-Frankie and Bennies shift. HB was discussed and dismissed.

Really don't want to go back to uni on Sunday now, going to really miss people had an absolute quality month back at home.

They offer you a slot on the website? :whistle::sweating:

*Disclaimer: I do not think that you are, or would ever consider being, one of "them" that do such things. Just to cover my own back, like!

lol:o:blush:

Love the disclaimer.... very clever! (and wise!)

Edited by lou

I'm just glad the temperature has finally crawled above freezing. It doesn't matter how many coats or sweaters we've worn, us market traders have been so cold we've been crying icicles. If only the authorities closed markets as quickly as they closed schools...we could all have enjoyed an extended holiday! :D

We almost bumped last night then mate, pulled the Vue-Frankie and Bennies shift. HB was discussed and dismissed.

Shoddy work Mr.Daniels.

I woke up this morning looking like a rent boy, able to feel my pulse in my burning eyes, with my stomach churning like a right bitch.

Lovely night.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie