Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Decent, started on my 2,500 essay in for next week. Been putting it off for months...

Out tonight, standard Monday night. Need to think of some more 'make a rule' things to do on Ring of Fire though, any ideas? Running short at the moment...

Decent, started on my 2,500 essay in for next week. Been putting it off for months...

Out tonight, standard Monday night. Need to think of some more 'make a rule' things to do on Ring of Fire though, any ideas? Running short at the moment...

- No touching head with hands. That's fucking agony.

- Fuzzy Duck.

- No swearing.

- No first names.

Its been a while since I played. Ring of Fire and Touch Cup are all I remember of my first year. :beer:

Edited by A Fox in Essex

Idea for rule for RoF.

Slap yourself once before drinking.

Slap one side of face first. And then if you forget again, slap the other side so it evens itself out :P.

AFIE, what's Touch Cup?

Deadly. :D

Basically, you're all sat round a table (the smaller the better if you're a pro) with a mug and a five pence piece. The aim of the game is to bounce the five pence piece off the table into the mug (which is filled with a variety of alcoholic liquids, although amateurs may wish to initially limit the contents to a mixture of two or three).

The rules are:

- If you bounce it in, you nominate someone to consume the contents.

- If you miss, play passes to the next competitor.

- If you miss and the coin also falls off the table, YOU must consume the drink.

- If the coin bounces of the rim of the mug, "Rim Challenge" may be called by another competitor. If "Rim Challenge" is called, then the player is given another chance to bounce the coin in. If he suceeds, the player who called "Rim Challenge" consumes. If he fails, he consumes.

- Whenever the mug is picked up (either for consumption purposes or for tactical positioning), the person picking up the mug must call out "Touch Cup". If he fails to do so, he consumes.

- The mug may not be slid along the surface. Anyone doing so must consume.

- You're not allowed to put an empty mug down. Doing so will result in consumption.

- The 5p piece may not pass from hand to hand. If it does, the person recieving it must consume.

- If the same player gets the coin in the mug three times, they are allowed to make a rule.

- You spill, you drink.

Crystal? :P

Edited by A Fox in Essex

You'll be ready for the dizzy heights of Touch BOWL featuring Wray & Nephew's in no time. :thumbup:

My memory of that particular game is approximately the first 90 seconds.

Glad you have high hopes for me. Especially considering I've never touched W & N but have seen people's experiences of it lol.

Can't I just ask you? You're on more often than FF lol.

True.

Basically you lay 5 cards out on the floor then make a pyramid shape with 4, 3, 2 and 1 cards on each row. Turn about half of the cards on their side.

Deal the rest of the cards out to whoever is playing, when that is done, turn the first of the cards in the pyramid over and if you have one or two of them cards lay them down and nominate someone to drink. We played it that the ones on their side are shots and the others are fingers, increasing on each level.

The loser is the one left with the most cards at the end, we played it that the players that don't lose get to nominate/make a drink for the loser to drink.

Gets brutal if you play it properly and increase it each level.