Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Why do need a game for an excuse to drink is my question? :dunno:

Just drink :thumbup: Get hammered :thumbup:

You posted what I was about to! lol

Cut out the middle man and just drink! :thumbup:

Drinking will get done as per norm, drinking games take it to the next level and its always fun to watch your mates fail miserably. :cool:

Edited by Sparky

I always do! Im starting to worry I may be an alcoholic :huh:

I had to stop, I was becoming an Alcoholic.

I was coming home from work, and Downing 5 bottles+, every night without fail, and it was 'just life', I didn't need it, I didn't even think about it, I just did it, doesn't sound much but every night.

I had to stop, Don't really drink in the week now apart from Thursday's, and the weekend.

I can understand how easy it can be to get on the road of alcoholism, quite scary really.

True.

Basically you lay 5 cards out on the floor then make a pyramid shape with 4, 3, 2 and 1 cards on each row. Turn about half of the cards on their side.

Deal the rest of the cards out to whoever is playing, when that is done, turn the first of the cards in the pyramid over and if you have one or two of them cards lay them down and nominate someone to drink. We played it that the ones on their side are shots and the others are fingers, increasing on each level.

The loser is the one left with the most cards at the end, we played it that the players that don't lose get to nominate/make a drink for the loser to drink.

Gets brutal if you play it properly and increase it each level.

Reading that, I played that once. As it was first time we just kept asking what the rules are over and over, so we scrapped it and went to Ring of Fire.

I had to stop, I was becoming an Alcoholic.

I was coming home from work, and Downing 5 bottles+, every night without fail, and it was 'just life', I didn't need it, I didn't even think about it, I just did it, doesn't sound much but every night.

I had to stop, Don't really drink in the week now apart from Thursday's, and the weekend.

I can understand how easy it can be to get on the road of alcoholism, quite scary really.

Thats how I was, a few months back started necking best part of a bottle of wine in the evenings. Ive stopped buying it in now just have a bottle at the weekends but I sometimes have 1 or even 2 bacardis on weeknights. I do try not to drink every night though. Very easy to get into the habit to "relax"

Not supposed to drink on this diet Im on at the mo anyway lol

wanna try some Buckfast ?

it'll help get rid of all that pent up emotion :)

I would say yes, but I've just received some positive news, so the need for drink is going. But thanks for the offer.

Got 2 pieces of coursework to do for friay yet have sat here most of the day doing abolutely nothing. Just waiting for the fear to kick in for some motivation lol

THat's the way I work :P.

Usually I'll be playing Fifa or FM, and then suddenly in my mind I'll be like 'Shit, it's Tuesday. Essays in for Friday. Fuck!!!'

But when I get going there's literally no stopping me lol

THat's the way I work :P.

Usually I'll be playing Fifa or FM, and then suddenly in my mind I'll be like 'Shit, it's Tuesday. Essays in for Friday. Fuck!!!'

But when I get going there's literally no stopping me lol

evvvvverytime haha. Ill wake up tommorow and it might take all day but if i can get started ill get it done

Got 2 pieces of coursework to do for friay yet have sat here most of the day doing abolutely nothing. Just waiting for the fear to kick in for some motivation lol

Yeah thats what I did on my 1st uni assignment. Got it back today and it was disasterous, tutors said not to worry but err....

Exam at 9 tomorrow, frantically revising all day but nothings fooking GOING IN.

Feel shit, want to go home.

Edited by Tommeh

Know that feeling all too well mate.. Lost absolutely all interest imaginable in my course and really, really don't want to be a) here and b) doing it right now. Not good, at all.

Just cannot focus on anything mate, minds all over since sat night really.

Hoping a late walk with ipod later will help, if not i'll be straight on the trainhome tomorrow/thurs night.

Watch Cardiff compell it all by winning tonight..

Edited by Tommeh