Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

How high?

I've taken a break from playing online until Feb.

Well i'm not playing with cash at the moment. Can't really afford that at the moment haha, plus I haven't played in ages so just getting back into it.

I still need to be able to read the game better I think.

Well i'm not playing with cash at the moment. Can't really afford that at the moment haha, plus I haven't played in ages so just getting back into it.

I still need to be able to read the game better I think.

Oh, so basically you're beating a load of 15 year olds who got bored of Facebook poker but aren't old enough to deposit? :P

Play money is a good place to start though, gives you a big grasp of the fundamentals.

Poker is an easy game to learn, but hard to master.

Oh, so basically you're beating a load of 15 year olds who got bored of Facebook poker but aren't old enough to deposit? :P

Play money is a good place to start though, gives you a big grasp of the fundamentals.

Poker is an easy game to learn, but hard to master.

Gotta start somewhere to get the confidence high :P

And definitely that last bit.

How long you been playing?

Gotta start somewhere to get the confidence high :P

And definitely that last bit.

How long you been playing?

Since I was like 16, really enjoy learning about the logic of the game and different theories.

Careful of your first deposit though, those Uni loans can vanish quickly. :P

Fucking shit. Rolled up to Brighton to go and see Delphic after being told there'd be tickets available on the door. There wasn't.

Done literally nothing else all day, poor.

I'm not good with my Geography on England but that sounds like a sizeable drive assuming u live in Leicester.

I'm not good with my Geography on England but that sounds like a sizeable drive assuming u live in Leicester.

Nah I'm at uni in Eastbourne, which is about 45 minutes away from Brighton by train. Not exactly too much of a mission but still annoying nonetheless.