Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got told i'd passed my first assignment in my college course last night :thumbup:

I thought i'd failed badly, but only me and one other person in the group passed, well chuffed, considering the majority of people on the course have past experience or use the programs in their job occupation, I'm a total novice at it all and I passed first time, Beginners luck? :dunno::giggle:

Well my day off ended at 9 o'clock this morning when work called and said they were short staffed.

Then my morning coffee was ruined by twok wan or whatever he's called.

But it improved when I started planning my leaving do, all organised now... Ill apologise in advance to anyone who may have a reservation in maiyango on the 30th as im going to get absolutely shit faced on nice champagne and expensive rum so yeh :P.

Q: How do you pull two Norwegian birds (one of whom is ridiculously, and I MEAN, ridculously out of your league) but end up walking home on your own?

A: Youre me. Fuuck's sake.

Add into the mixer the fac that my line on one of em was about EU politics and i feel doubly aggrieved.

:protest: :protest: :protest:

Now I can't even be arsed to have a wank.

Woke up around 11 this morning to hear someone going around the village with a megaphone saying: "This is Anglian Water, there has been a burst pipe and shortly your water will be turned off for approximatley 6 hours".

Or something like that. Oh the joys of study leave.

Q: How do you pull two Norwegian birds (one of whom is ridiculously, and I MEAN, ridculously out of your league) but end up walking home on your own?

A: Youre me. Fuuck's sake.

Add into the mixer the fac that my line on one of em was about EU politics and i feel doubly aggrieved.

:protest: :protest: :protest:

Now I can't even be arsed to have a wank.

lol you're a hero. Such a beautiful story. :wub:

My day has started with my migraine continuing to strengthen, it absolutely canning it down outside and a seminar tutor blowing her fuse (speaking literally, not euphemistically, ahem).

Possibly hit the gym later if I can move more than 5 steps without wanting to be sick, then back Leicester tonight ready for hospital and Barnsley ticket purchase tomorrow.

Spending £20 on Jagerbombs isn't big or clever, and certainly shouldn't be followed by posting on internet forums. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I think you were fairly composed!

lol. Apart from the wank part :P.

I just spent 50 quid in blacks on gear for my trip, i literally bought three things!! Stupid bloody shop, ive spent a hundred quid today and its not even dinner time! :(.

Edited by AjcW