Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not great, Had my interview for a job today, Don't think I did too well, tbh not sure the company is right for me anyway, I have my sights set on another company i've applied for which i'd prefer (But can't bank on a] Getting an interview there or b] Getting the job), Not sure :S

By the sounds of it alot of people have applied for the job I had an interview for today, but i'd guess even more have applied for the job I have my sights set on.

Edited by Matt

Not great, Had my interview for a job today, Don't think I did too well, tbh not sure the company is right for me anyway, I have my sights set on another company i've applied for which i'd prefer (But can't bank on a] Getting an interview there or b] Getting the job), Not sure :S

By the sounds of it alot of people have applied for the job I had an interview for today, but i'd guess even more have applied for the job I have my sights set on.

Ahh forgot ud got that. You never know usually its gone better than you think? Fingers crossed you get the one you want anyway :thumbup:

Ahh forgot ud got that. You never know usually its gone better than you think? Fingers crossed you get the one you want anyway :thumbup:

Yeah I thought you normally think it's alot worse than it is, but at the same time not sure it's the right job for me, I'm in a funny position should they offer me the job anyway because I don't think it is the right job for me, but am I really in any position to turn it down with the lack of jobs about? At the same time if I accept it and i'm not happy there and want to leave in 5 months time or something then it doesn't look good on my CV/myself, then again any job is better than none.

Dunno, We'll see. :giggle:

Gonna phone the other company that told me they be contacting me in the near future (That was just before Christmas) on Monday, and ask if the vacancy is still available and if they are still interested in interviewing me - This is the job I think I would prefer.

Hmm.

Contemplating buying this.

12159745m.jpg

Need new bag.

If you posted that to "test the water" so to speak then let me clarify right now that buying that bag would be a grave error.

I walked 13 miles around Kent yesterday and 12 miles round Hampshire today. Kilimanjaro in 10 days. Can't wait/oh shit.