Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bought a tub of Ben & Jerry's last week. Left it in the freezer over the weekend (in my section etc). Someone's nicked it without me even having a little bit of it. Fucking cunts.

When you find out who did it, you should probably exact revenge in this way...

Tempting.

If I'm right in who I think it is, he actually has some Crunchy Nut in his cupboard lol

Thats what she said :whistle:.

lol Neil, is this what I have to look forward to in October, people robbing my food!!... I couldn't stand it, especially not ice cream!!

Yesterday, I parked in a municipal car park. I put money in a machine, a ticket came out which I displayed in my car window. After doing a small bit of shopping, I returned to the car and was amazed to discover nothing had happened.

I drove away, completing a tale which neither includes a parking ticket or an altercation with a traffic warden.

Amazing.

Thats what she said :whistle:.

lol Neil, is this what I have to look forward to in October, people robbing my food!!... I couldn't stand it, especially not ice cream!!

Well it's happened to a couple of my cousins too, so yeah, I guess it is what you should be expecting!

I'm doing an exam on these in April. I'm dizzy with excitement, as I'm sure you can imagine

How I really wish I could be joining you, however I shall be washing my hair for the whole of April.

Was having a fairly decent day till Mum called me to say my Grandad had just had a stroke, waiting for news and deciding whether to drive up to Bridlington. Fingers crossed for him

Was having a fairly decent day till Mum called me to say my Grandad had just had a stroke, waiting for news and deciding whether to drive up to Bridlington. Fingers crossed for him

Really sorry to hear that, Sparks. Hope it all pans out OK.