Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to the dentist for a check-up. (PS sorry Tommeh, got my dates wrong!!) Got my top right wisdom tooth yanked out there and then. Didn't feel a thing at the time but now the anaesthetic is wearing off it feels like my jaw is about to cave in. Haven't had the motivation to do anything since.

Went to the dentist for a check-up. (PS sorry Tommeh, got my dates wrong!!) Got my top right wisdom tooth yanked out there and then. Didn't feel a thing at the time but now the anaesthetic is wearing off it feels like my jaw is about to cave in. Haven't had the motivation to do anything since.

Great. I have a dentist's emergency appt tomorrow and wasn't thinking much of it til I just read that!

pretty good. Went out for a bike ride earlier cause it was a nice day and to see if i could still hack it. Gotta put together a fitness routine to stick to for my college course.

Just been to wethersppoons for a curry with the family for my birthday. Mum and dad bought me some bose headphones that are insanely good :thumbup: Just gotta make sure i dont get dropped for them now lol

Forgot about my dad's birthday. lol

Going home tomorrow for a day and a bit. Looking forward to spending most of it winding up my dog/having a couple of B53s down the Rutland & Derby/seeing Nobby play the Geordies off the park. Fuck Deep South, Home is where the heart is where the Harboro is. :beer:

Having my top wisdom teeth yanked out by the dentist was a joy, in all honesty. However I do not recommend having bottom wisdom teeth removed. I would show you the pics of my bruised and swollen face, but I look even uglier than I do now, and I wouldn't want to put people off their breakfast.

Just been told they are closing our UK office, maybe by Christmas and I'm the only one being kept on. Not sure how I'll like working from home but it's better than not working.

So the pressure to find pupillage increases.....

There is no way I am staying at home with you all day!! :P

So the pressure to find pupillage increases.....

There is no way I am staying at home with you all day!! :P

I think I'll convert the garage into a batcave like office.

Edited by Sir Fynwy