Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Having my top wisdom teeth yanked out by the dentist was a joy, in all honesty. However I do not recommend having bottom wisdom teeth removed. I would show you the pics of my bruised and swollen face, but I look even uglier than I do now, and I wouldn't want to put people off their breakfast.

Please dont tell the Daughter this... shes "teething" at the mo but the dentist doesnt think theres room for them to come through and she'll have to have them all out. I had all 4 of mine out under a general and can still remember the misery over the next week or so. >_<

Apart from my lunch being fecking mouldy and me eating half of it before I noticed its been ok

Please dont tell the Daughter this... shes "teething" at the mo but the dentist doesnt think theres room for them to come through and she'll have to have them all out. I had all 4 of mine out under a general and can still remember the misery over the next week or so. >_<

I had the same problem. The top ones didn't hurt when they came out, it was the bottom one, which I think was trapped under the jaw a bit, and I've no idea what they did, but I believe it took about an hour to remove. Sir F can confirm. The 10 days after removal were horrible, absolutely horrible. But now, I don't have the constant aching and intermittent pain it gave me, and I would say that it is well worth going through. I wish I had them out sooner.

Well, I woke up behind a burger van with an unbelievably stiff neck, cannot remember past midnight. No Hangover though, meaning it was a great night.

Some of the poon-tang there was ridiculous. I've already got the wuvwiest person ever though so it's a don't touch situation lol

All in all I think I shall be visiting redeemer night at Crash Manor again.

Edit - Admittedly after my recent exploits my liver and kidneys hurt. Time to have a break.

Edited by Part Of The Crowd

Well, I woke up behind a burger van with an unbelievably stiff neck, cannot remember past midnight. No Hangover though, meaning it was a great night.

Some of the poon-tang there was ridiculous. I've already got the wuvwiest person ever though so it's a don't touch situation lol

All in all I think I shall be visiting redeemer night at Crash Manor again.

I'm sorry, you've got the what?

Found out on Friday that if an infection of my tooth doesn't clear up with some antibiotics, I'm gonna have to have the nerve removed, or the tooth taken out altogether. The dentist said as I'm still quite young, it'd be best to 'save the tooth'/

SAVE THE TOOTH!

Errmm.. Yeah, pretty awful. Unbelievably down, not enjoying my uni course and can't see how I'm gona get my coursework done either. Brilliant stuff. Not.

:( If you ever fancy a chat and a coffee, let me know. I can't promise to sort out all your problems, but don't mind listening if you ever need it.

Yesterday was a decent day, ended up qualifying for the National Poker Finals after making it through the Regionals. Celebrated by having more than a couple of pints and then a Ribeana or two.

Finish in the top 19 and then we'll call it an achievement. :P:D

Had a great day today, last one in leicester for a few months

Met my new godson, went for a meal and did a bit of shopping :).

Well, thats it from me, I was going to start a thread about leaving but apparently thats so last year.. :whistle:.

Be back soon anyway (Sorry :P).