Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol

Asked for a lot of autographs were you?

I look nothing like the smug, arrogant caterwauling bint.

As for the support act, did they not think someone would notice their guitars weren't plugged in? Although to be honest, I really wished they'd plugged themselves into the National Grid.

Its been alright so far, but the missus wanna go and watch sex and the city tonight. :unsure:

If she forces me to go and watch that with her, I'm gonna withhold sex until further notice.

Just one question Lisa: Why?

I have no sympathy at all.

Soft Auntie Lisa treated the niece. The worst thing was, although the niece enjoyed Ms Lavigne, the niece now wants to go to a gig where girls don't scream, especially when doing a Mexican Wave. Foo Fighters has been mentioned...

Soft Auntie Lisa treated the niece. The worst thing was, although the niece enjoyed Ms Lavigne, the niece now wants to go to a gig where girls don't scream, especially when doing a Mexican Wave. Foo Fighters has been mentioned...

You'd be teaching her very well if you took her to that.... ;)

You'd be teaching her very well if you took her to that.... ;)

I'm tempted!!

My Hero was the only thing she sang along to last night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My day was just brillant I finished my last GCSE exam today, i'm glad there out the way I can finally relax. No more school for the summer untill I go back to sixth form however I do have one transition lesson tomorrow. 47 days to do :thumbup::D

Edited by Ashley