Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

At half nine this morning I went for a couple of hours kip.

I woke up at midnight, my nap lasted twelve hours longer than I expected, and I've missed a day.

Whereas I woke up at 10am yesterday morning and have yet to get back to sleep despite my best efforts at 4am. Ended up playing COD 'til 8, read through a 2,000 word coursework with burning eyes and have a property law lecture on trusts in 20 minutes. I need shooting.

SHIT.

My Boy got laid off this morning. Its his birthday Thursday and he booked his Summer holiday yesterday. Im gutted for him, if i wasnt at work Id sit and cry. :cry:

He point blank refuses to sign on, says he doesnt want to be the first in the family to do so. :dunno:

proposed to my girlfriend on the sea front at night and she happily accepted. :)

Congratulations!! All wives deserve cups of tea in bed each morning, it's the law, or something!

SHIT.

My Boy got laid off this morning. Its his birthday Thursday and he booked his Summer holiday yesterday. Im gutted for him, if i wasnt at work Id sit and cry. :cry:

He point blank refuses to sign on, says he doesnt want to be the first in the family to do so. :dunno:

:(

Hopefully he won't be out of work for too long.

I'm off to see Tim Vine tonight :) First home match i've missed since the Spurs cup match I think :/

Going to Brighton tonight for the continuation of re-freshers week. Off to Oceana to sample the delights of, erm... Chimunk. :ermm:

Should be alright.

How dare you slander Chipmunk! :angry:

Great day.

Started off with actually waking up on time for a lecture. Guest speaker was really good. Better than the lecturer. Then watched a brain dissection. Surprisingly a lot of people opted to stay and watch. Could hear the crack of the skull as it got taken apart. First time I've ever seen a real brain so was pretty interested. And it turned out useful in the end.

Amusing/worst part was when the woman doing the brain removal, showed the bloody, ventricular fluid in the middle of the brain, and then wobbled/shook it (not vigorously). We were all like 'why do that?! no need!'

Then went shopping, me and the checkout lady had a little laugh about how good Ben & Jerrys is.

In a good mood for tonight :D

Photos coming later!

Epic weekend from my point of view. Brilliant win, lots of laughs in the stand and then proposed to my girlfriend on the sea front at night and she happily accepted. :) 3 points, lots of stuffed toys and a fiancee - Blackpool just keeps on giving!!

R.I.P