Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Indifferent day.

On Way to work: A women decided to shit next to me who didn't believe in any sort of hygiene and kept elbowing me.

At work: Had 2 of my staff quit on me leaving me the hassle of trying to find new staff and training them.

Got told by some ladies husband that he was going to some in to our office and knife me cos his wife owes us money and I politely told her we're taking her house if she doesn't pay by tomorrow. Got called a Pedophile about a dozen times for telling a guy to stop lieing to me. Had some Vietnamese business man tell me he was suing me cos I told him in 7 days we are going to be winding up his buisness.

After work. Great session down the pub before the football. Won 2-1 first leg we coped a dodgy red card and conceeded a shocking own goal but great atomosphere around the ground.

Tomorrow: Hang over as hell and do it all again same pub and ground just different sport. Same death threats different people but only 14 weeks til I have the holiday of a life time.

Went bed at about 3, Got up at 12. The winter olympics is too addictive.

Got a letter through the post, gotta go see a Neurologist up at Loughboro hospital on Monday.

Boring day to be fair.

Edited by Leicester944

Started off in the most shambolic of fashions really.

Absolutely hate it when people don't forewarn you of technical requirements and then rock up about a half hour before whatever it is you're supposed to do and expect things to be ready at a click of the fingers. Grrrrrrrr! :@

You don't say!! :giggle:

Haha was meant to right she sat next to me and smelled like shit but you get my drift :thumbup:

If i could of physically moved i would of but she wedged me in and for the next 40 minutes i tried in vain to hold my breath.

Hung over as hell as i predicted.

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Haha was meant to right she sat next to me and smelled like shit but you get my drift :thumbup:

If i could of physically moved i would of but she wedged me in and for the next 40 minutes i tried in vain to hold my breath.

Hung over as hell as i predicted.

I know :giggle:

There was a defendant at Leicester Crown who stunk the building out yesterday.

No, it wasn't Mattock......

Been for another job interview today, actually went quite well I think.

He's going to see 30 Seconds To Mars, that's not possible. :ph34r:

Hope you get it! Youre a drain on my taxes! ;)

Nah seriously good luck!

Dont know the band at all so cant comment lol

Worked a rare Saturday 8:30-4.

It wasn't very busy but we somehow managed to be in the top 3 shops in the country all day along with Milton Keynes and Southampton. It's usually our Hamley's concession, Southampton and Bluewater. So well done to us :)

Some woman called me up to tell me something she ordered off the website doesn't work. She had to get the train down from Loughboro.

Woman: Slams the product down "Called up earlier. This doesn't work at all. what ya gunna do about it?"

Manager: Switches product on "works fine to me."

Woman: :dunno: But it never did that when we got it

Manager: did you switch it on?

Woman: You mean, you have to switch it on?

Manager: :crylaugh:

Woman: Where in the instructions does it say you need to switch it on?

Manager: Points to the part where it says on/off switch on the product diagram.

Highlight of my day lol

Worked a rare Saturday 8:30-4.

It wasn't very busy but we somehow managed to be in the top 3 shops in the country all day along with Milton Keynes and Southampton. It's usually our Hamley's concession, Southampton and Bluewater. So well done to us :)

Some woman called me up to tell me something she ordered off the website doesn't work. She had to get the train down from Loughboro.

Woman: Slams the product down "Called up earlier. This doesn't work at all. what ya gunna do about it?"

Manager: Switches product on "works fine to me."

Woman: :dunno: But it never did that when we got it

Manager: did you switch it on?

Woman: You mean, you have to switch it on?

Manager: :crylaugh:

Woman: Where in the instructions does it say you need to switch it on?

Manager: Points to the part where it says on/off switch on the product diagram.

Highlight of my day lol

lol, silly bint

Thatd be so funny to see.

Have a wicked night Jamie! :thumbup:

To be honest, ****ing awesome isn't even close to how good it was. Thoroughly enjoyed it, right infront of the stage on the floor, some great tracks performed live and just an all round top ****ing night. Even if it's not your cup of tea musically, those guys know how to entertain and they did it extremely well. If they weren't practically sold out of standing tickets everywhere I'd be so badly tempted to go again. 100% quality.

Kevin Barclay would have died about 30 seconds (ironically) into 30STM's performance. How you can hold concerts like that in football grounds but not be allowed to stand at games I'll never know. It was insane!

Last night was up there with one of the best night's of my life.

Seeing 30 Seconds To Mars (and being so close, and meeting Shannon) was so surreal.

Would do it all over again a million times if I could.

:thumbup:

Gutted not to have met you, especially seeing as you met Shannon, but as you say, such a good night and would love to live it again.