Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Scrotes smashed my car window about 8ish last night and then the thick cunts returned to steal fuck all from it at 9.

Then the police arrived.

"Any reason you think your car has been targeted, Sir?"

"Yes Officer, it will be the large amount of gold bullion we normally keep on the passenger seat."

Apparently it is all my fault. I shouldn't have let the kids leave the enticing empty McD's containers on the back seat.

Still, Plod left me with a leaflet telling me how they are making a difference and a promise to update me monthly. I was much relieved and have renewed confidence in their ability to do the job.

:thumbup:

Gutted not to have met you, especially seeing as you met Shannon, but as you say, such a good night and would love to live it again.

It would have been my chance to contribute to the 'FTers I have met' thread lol.

Tuesday could be the day to meet Jared and Tomo :wub: as well as Shannon!

Tomorrow will be brutal on the body clock.

Got to get a 5am (yes five) train from Eastbourne back to Leicester which should take around three and a half hours. Go to Grandad's funeral, then come back mid-afternoon in time for Carnage in Brighton. I'll have probably been awake for about 24 hours by the time I next hit the sack - pro plus and red bull very much necessary.

About eight fucking hours on trains tomorrow, not a fan.

Pretty decent so far - found out this morning that I'd passed my latest accounting exam which I really thought I'd failed. Freezing my balls off in the office at the moment though as the heatings not on.

Ahh, well done Man of Tad. I know you were concerned about that :)

Scrotes smashed my car window about 8ish last night and then the thick cunts returned to steal fuck all from it at 9.

Then the police arrived.

"Any reason you think your car has been targeted, Sir?"

"Yes Officer, it will be the large amount of gold bullion we normally keep on the passenger seat."

Apparently it is all my fault. I shouldn't have let the kids leave the enticing empty McD's containers on the back seat.

Still, Plod left me with a leaflet telling me how they are making a difference and a promise to update me monthly. I was much relieved and have renewed confidence in their ability to do the job.

And you're such a nice bloke too.

I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing to you.

Give it up, Matthew.

Ok, if Daggers will, and why should I put Daggers on ignore the idea of a forum is people's views? I'm on here to agree and disagree with people's view on Leicester City, I also post in General Chat from time to time - where Daggers seems most of twat, most of the time.

Daggers winds people up, Makes sarcastic jokes, but of course no-one else can apart from a select few :worship:

Ok, if Daggers will, and why should I put Daggers on ignore the idea of a forum is people's views? I'm on here to agree and disagree with people's view on Leicester City, I also post in General Chat from time to time - where Daggers seems most of twat, most of the time.

Daggers winds people up, Makes sarcastic jokes, but of course no-one else can apart from a select few :worship:

He only winds you up if you let him. Rise above it, don't take the bait. Then he'll leave you alone.