Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been a good eventful day. Never been into an exam so clueless b4, but when i got there teacher was ill all computers in college crashed :P So0o close to crashin my car today , im only a learner but i put it in reverse by accident and flew back scared the living daylights out of me , went back a few metres and the car behind went crazy, my dad ripped the handbrake on just in time thank god :P .. Sorted my sheff wed ticketss ;)

crap...

My Car packed up again for the second time this year had to be green flagged and here was me thinking that Volkswagens were ment to be reliable motors and it's not even that old

Time for a new car me thinks

Knackered after a long day. Made my way back from Berlin this early morning to get straight back to work - attended the last two days of the Berlinale film festival and went out clubbing with some Greek twice in succession in the Prenzlauer Berg area.

Fantastic choice. Although my head felt differently on Sunday. lol

Drinking at 11, fucked by 2 - and then dancing in the arms of a celebrity twice at the Walkers.

Celebrity?

Yes - celebrity, you read it.

Were you dancing with a celebrity? Were you fuck.

Touch my motherfucking celebrity-approved cheek.

Next stop - Cherry Cole.

Oh yes.

Drinking at 11, fucked by 2 - and then dancing in the arms of a celebrity twice at the Walkers.

Celebrity?

Yes - celebrity, you read it.

Were you dancing with a celebrity? Were you fuck.

Touch my motherfucking celebrity-approved cheek.

Next stop - Cherry Cole.

Oh yes.

Pfft, I'm gonna have to start sitting in the posh seats. :P

The match was good then got forced out to see a drag act last night and despite not feeling like going had a fairly decent night.

Today I am planning on doing nothing other than spending the rest of the day at home with my kids.