Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Some right miserable sods shopping around today!

Too right. This cold I've had has gone onto my chest, my lungs are agonisingly painful, I've lost my voice, and to cap it all off, my husband is in Oregon, not here tending to my needs. :angry:

Too right. This cold I've had has gone onto my chest, my lungs are agonisingly painful, I've lost my voice, and to cap it all off, my husband is in Oregon, not here tending to my needs. :angry:

To be fair, even if I was there you'd not be getting much sympathy, I'm not exactly florence nightingale

Chilled out, murdered people on Fifa again, did some case-research for my moot on Thursday, came back to Nottingham and now sat in the library helping the fair lady with her 2 essays. :cool:

Was good to see you on Saturday duuuuude :thumbup:

Just recollected mid-Saturday afternoon's two choice moments where Nick (a) failed to recognise the celebrity sitting next to us and (b) threatened him during the first half with a half-eaten cheese and onion cob.

Beer is bloody brilliant. lol

Just recollected mid-Saturday afternoon's two choice moments where Nick (a) failed to recognise the celebrity sitting next to us and (b) threatened him during the first half with a half-eaten cheese and onion cob.

Beer is bloody brilliant. lol

Have you met a celebrity? You should tell me more about this. You'll be telling us all next that you hugged him!

Have you met a celebrity? You should tell me more about this. You'll be telling us all next that you hugged him!

I did. I bloody did. And his Dad. Twice.

I have fantastic photographic evidence on Facebook - and will be using it as part of my application to become a member of the Pap.

Received my weeks notice today :(

Might have something lined up which could fit in perfectly (next Monday), not sure if it's quite what i'm looking for plus it wouldn't be permanent, but it might be ok.

On a positive I might be off for Cheltenham now, I was considering having Cheltenham week off but then thought better of it, as I was only on a temp contract thus having no holiday pay it would be a little silly, but now i've been laid off might be able to watch it :thumbup:

I'll probably be asked back during Cheltenham week lol

Emotional is putting it mildly.

We buried my brother in law today, he was 24.

My mother and father in law and my husband have been so courageous and dignified throughout - I'm in complete awe of them

I feel truely humbled to be part of their family, if that was my Son I'd have fallen apart.

We loved him and are proud of him but it wasn't enough to keep him here, he chose to leave us.

I've been on the wine, sorry! Probably shouldn't post drunk!

Anyway makes u realise getting het up about stupid petty things is a waste of energy. Lifes too short

My mother and father in law and my husband have been so courageous and dignified throughout - I'm in complete awe of them

I feel truely humbled to be part of their family, if that was my Son I'd have fallen apart.

We loved him and are proud of him but it wasn't enough to keep him here, he chose to leave us.

Anyway makes u realise getting het up about stupid petty things is a waste of energy. Lifes too short

whoa :( sorry to hear about that. Hope you and your family are okay.

So sorry to hear Lou, absolutely horrendous especially so young, only 4 years older than me. Hope you and yours are all ok :( x

Really sorry to hear and hope you and your family is coping as best they can. You're right life is far too short.