Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

How today should have gone:

9 a.m-1 p.m. - Me and mate pay attention in lectures and learn lots of stuff.

1 p.m.-5 p.m. - Me and mate work really hard on presentation for class tomorrow, then go home and work on assignments.

5 p.m. Go to bed.

What actually happened:

9 a.m.-10.30 a.m. - Me and mate get bored during first lecture of day

10.30 a.m.-10.50 a.m. - Me and mate decide upcoming lecture will be boring so print off several crosswords to complete during said boring lecture.

10.50 a.m.-11.10 a.m. - Me and mate complete several easy crosswords during lecture, leaving one more difficult one to complete.

12.15 p.m.-12.45 p.m. - Decide final crossword is too difficult so give up and daydream about different types of owl for duration of lecture.

12.45 p.m. - Decide it's too sunny to be stuck inside working on presentation so decide to have pint.

1.30 p.m. -7.30 p.m. - Stick by assertion that it's too sunny and warm to work so have ???? amount of pints in sunshine instead.

7.30 p.m. - Realise sun has gone down, and head to library half cut.

7.35 p.m. - Get told off for laughing hysterically. shouting and singing along to reggae anthems in said library.

8.35 p.m. - Complete what seems like fantastic Powerpoint on Barbadian creole.

8.40 p.m. - present - Have ???? more pints.

11 a.m. Tomorrow - Realise seemingly brilliant Powerpoint is actual pile of wank. Regret previous day.

Edited by A Fox in Essex

whoa :( sorry to hear about that. Hope you and your family are okay.
So sorry to hear Lou, absolutely horrendous especially so young, only 4 years older than me. Hope you and yours are all ok :( x
Really sorry to hear and hope you and your family is coping as best they can. You're right life is far too short.
Lou that's horrible just reading it. Sorry to hear it. Hope you're okay
Hope you and the family are as well as well can be.

It's moments like that that really bring home what the important things in life are.

Thanks all, very embarrassed now that I posted that, need to stop coming on here pissed! :unsure:

Im not usually one for courting attention but had a massive, drunken urge to tell the world how much he meant to us.

Onwards and upwards as they say... back at work today, life goes on - it still does my head in (the job) lol

Thanks all, very embarrassed now that I posted that, need to stop coming on here pissed! :unsure:

Im not usually one for courting attention but had a massive, drunken urge to tell the world how much he meant to us.

Onwards and upwards as they say... back at work today, life goes on - it still does my head in (the job) lol

You shouldn't be embarrassed telling people about stuff like that helps with the grieving process, even if it is a message board.

Just spent all day sending racist messages on Facebook.

Pretty standard day really.

lol

Contact the police that's a hate crime.

Reported him that's it. No idea what FB will do about it. They said they don't send notifications about what actions they take.

Guest Mee-9
lol

Reported him that's it. No idea what FB will do about it. They said they don't send notifications about what actions they take.

Fook all probably.

I've had an awkward week; feeling ill has affected my seminar prep, and ended up looking a prize tool in the one with the tutor who hates me. I also received disappointing feedback on a couple of mocks, which I shouldn't have been surprised at, given the effort, or lack of, I put into them.

Today I turned it around. I delivered a near perfect closing speech. My tutor likes to give us a point to work on, and he can be really pedantic on little things. Today he said "if you'd given that speech in front of a real jury, and they returned a guilty verdict, you can walk away knowing you'd done the best for your client". I have been bursting since. I don't want to look big-headed in front of my classmates, so have kept it in.

I then had feedback on another mock. I almost nailed that one.

Confidence has nearly been restored. :thumbsup:

Completed my first month in Borneo. Absolutely amaqzing experience so far, dont let anyone ever put you off having a gap year, I couldnt have made a better decision.

So far ive began to build a school, had countless parties with the locals and the group im with and learnt a hell of alot in terms of life skills etc.

Going to spend the next month on a pretty remote island.

Ive also decided I might just stay here considering the form city are in at the moment lol!!

Completed my first month in Borneo. Absolutely amaqzing experience so far, dont let anyone ever put you off having a gap year, I couldnt have made a better decision.

So far ive began to build a school, had countless parties with the locals and the group im with and learnt a hell of alot in terms of life skills etc.

Going to spend the next month on a pretty remote island.

Ive also decided I might just stay here considering the form city are in at the moment lol!!

Ugh you sound like my friends who've been travelling. It was just so amazing and taught them so much about life. I really must experience it. :frusty:

If I asked my parents to support me while I went on a year long holiday they'd punch my the vagina. If I had a vagina that is.

Ugh you sound like my friends who've been travelling. It was just so amazing and taught them so much about life. I really must experience it. :frusty:

If I asked my parents to support me while I went on a year long holiday they'd punch my the vagina. If I had a vagina that is.

This isn't the grinds my gears thread you fooking moaning... errr... moaner  :whistle:

Just get a work Visa.

I'm actually speechless. It's probably just as well I am. :blink:

Don't worry, I talk all the time. I'll speak on behalf of both of us.

What the fook? And who punches someone in the vagina? That's sick, cuff them round the ear like in the good ole days of tomfoolery.

AJCW, hope you're having a great time, I wanted to take a gap year but funds didn't allow it. Sounds like you're having an awesome time though.

Edited by Part Of The Crowd

Just spent all day sending racist messages on Facebook.

Pretty standard day really.

lol

:fc:

lol your on top form today.

Punch him in the vagina for me :P.