Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I will be spending the next 2 weeks saying all my goodbyes to family and friends before i emmigrate to the States. I have more meals and evenings out lined up than i could possibly wish for. I have so much to plan and do..

But today? Im enjoying still being in bed. :-)

Fed up with this sodding cold now. Have come down from the euphoria of a good yesterday. It's too early to hit the wine, and I really need a good night's rest. :(

Haha hero.

That was the definition of a meatball messy bish. Football in 45 mins, ouch.

My sent messages read like the ramblings of a drugged horse. No recollection of what I said to you lot... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Edited by A Fox in Essex

Emotional is putting it mildly.

We buried my brother in law today, he was 24.

My mother and father in law and my husband have been so courageous and dignified throughout - I'm in complete awe of them

I feel truely humbled to be part of their family, if that was my Son I'd have fallen apart.

We loved him and are proud of him but it wasn't enough to keep him here, he chose to leave us.

I've been on the wine, sorry! Probably shouldn't post drunk!

Anyway makes u realise getting het up about stupid petty things is a waste of energy. Lifes too short

Sorry Lou, only just read this. I didn't realise your brother-in-law was so young, not that at any other age makes it easier to cope with. I hope you and your family are coping as well as you possibly can in such sad circumstances. You know where I am if you need to talk about anything :)

Today I have been attempting to work on a presentation which is due in a couple of weeks, it's driving me insane. I also have a mega headache :) Despite a shite result yesterday, had a lovely evening in Sheffield but it was about -3 in my house last night so I couldn't sleep. Shattered.

Ridiculous night on Friday, amazing stuff, finally got to bed at about 1pm Saturday afternoon. Managed to scrape ourselves to the local curry house for a recovery curry on Saturday night and then had a very relaxing Sunday involving FA Cup football and a jigsaw. Great weekend.

Unbelivable weekend Friday night awesome time at Phoenix concert and plenty of beers.

Saturday started very early for a mates bucks party at the races, we made the most of the biggest storm and floods in probably 50 years under a flimsy marquee. Followed by a massive night. Spent last 2 nights recovering.