Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Shit. Today has been shit.

I had to tolerate a Canadian bint with a penchant for using girl-babytalk every fifteen minutes while talking shite about De Bono & Gardener, recycling and made-up science "facts" for the whole damn day. That, and I had to share a table with two vapid women who kept declaring how motivated the Canadian bint made them feel and how they were so excited at the prospect of putting her ideas into action.

I hate some twat in his gangstamobile try to run me over, it rained while I was cycling and then the bike brake broke while taking the dog around the park.

The wife "forgot" that I had said 'yes please' to spaghetti bolognese and assumed that I didn't want any supper so she cooked for herself and ate it while I opened my new graphics tablet, installed the software and then found out the USB connector was broken.

I have less patience than Harold Shipman. I'm in such a foul mood I'm amazed I even cracked that gag.

The world can go **** itself today.

I had to tolerate a Canadian bint with a penchant for using girl-babytalk every fifteen minutes while talking shite about De Bono & Gardener, recycling and made-up science "facts" for the whole damn day. That, and I had to share a table with two vapid women who kept declaring how motivated the Canadian bint made them feel and how they were so excited at the prospect of putting her ideas into action.

I hate some twat in his gangstamobile try to run me over, it rained while I was cycling and then the bike brake broke while taking the dog around the park.

The wife "forgot" that I had said 'yes please' to spaghetti bolognese and assumed that I didn't want any supper so she cooked for herself and ate it while I opened my new graphics tablet, installed the software and then found out the USB connector was broken.

I have less patience than Harold Shipman. I'm in such a foul mood I'm amazed I even cracked that gag.

The world can go **** itself today.

So it was a bit of a bummer then?

Shit. I know tomorrow (ooh, now today!) and Friday are gonna be shit as well. Realistically, I can't see me getting any sleep between now and Friday night and I'm already stupidly tired. :cry:

If I'm still alive by then i have every intention of spending all day Saturday in bed. :thumbup:

So I'm about 8hrs away from being told I'm a massive failure! wahey!

Also my bank are being a massive pain in the arse.

Great.

I'm also knackered, but too worried about tomorrow to be able to sleep, so I'm just dicking around in vc++ with ogre.

It was good and bad to be honest.

Yesterday, work sent me to Oslo for the day to record some panel discussion between 4 people who have been mediators in discussions to resolve several conflicts around the world (pretty interesting stuff I reckon). Couldn't tell you much about Oslo itself apart from the fact that it looks pretty scenic and the weather was fantastic yesterday (literally flew in, recorded the discussion, grabbed some lunch and flew out again), but what the hell it's a day out of work. So that was good. :thumbup:

On the downside, I go away for the day and it turns out we're selling half our fecking squad!! And not the crapper half either!! :angry: (Okay this is a slight over exaggeration but you get the point)

I am avoiding the world today and it is panning out nicely.

Postie gave me my books, had a nice sandwich and walked in the park while the Nation Of Joggers are sitting in their lycra in offices and shops.

Bollocked a woman parking in front of my house ("I'm only going to be 10 minutes") and she apologised...and then I noticed the cnut two doors down has ****ed up the front wing of his crap van. Brilliant!

Bollocked a woman parking in front of my house ("I'm only going to be 10 minutes") and she apologised...

This is one of my pet hates, to be honest. Okay if its blocking a drive or a residents-only bit, but otherwise whats the fuss?

This is one of my pet hates, to be honest. Okay if its blocking a drive or a residents-only bit, but otherwise whats the fuss?

If it was on the road then there wouldn't be a problem would there.

It's blocking my car in the fecking drive and it used to happen fourish times a day until they built the new medical centre. For the last two weeks my drive has become a ****ing car park for every lazy cnut who doesn't want to park in the offical car park and walk those extra fifteen yards.

I swore to the wife that I wouldn't but I'm now going out with a knife to every ****ing car I see.

I'm waiting for some twat to return to his (recently redecorated) car so I can go collect my kids from school. I'm now 20 minutes late.

That's the fuss :angry::smile:

If it was on the road then there wouldn't be a problem would there.

It's blocking my car in the fecking drive and it used to happen fourish times a day until they built the new medical centre. For the last two weeks my drive has become a ****ing car park for every lazy cnut who doesn't want to park in the offical car park and walk those extra fifteen yards.

I swore to the wife that I wouldn't but I'm now going out with a knife to every ****ing car I see.

I'm waiting for some twat to return to his (recently redecorated) car so I can go collect my kids from school. I'm now 20 minutes late.

That's the fuss :angry::smile:

Fair enough, I did make an exception for blocking drives! It does sound a bit of a nightmare!

There's some bint who lives down my road that gives you an earful if you park on the road in front of her house, yet manages to park in front of my neighbours repeatedly, and dents their car in the process. Irritating cow.

Fair enough, I did make an exception for blocking drives! It does sound a bit of a nightmare!

There's some bint who lives down my road that gives you an earful if you park on the road in front of her house, yet manages to park in front of my neighbours repeatedly, and dents their car in the process. Irritating cow.

1 hour 40 minutes late to collect them in the end...and the bugger snuck off while I was in the kitchen so I didn't get a chance to tell them how great they are.

Grr.

Don't get me started on parking and driveways. The rectal discharge with the Cayenne, who thinks that private property means community facility, will be sorry he ever made his entrance into this world when I next see the c***.