Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

A dear friend has just got the news from the oncologist that she has months not years left.

A child I think the world of is being pissed on by the system and will end up being lost and given up on while another child, one which I would honestly describe as 'evil' and 'twisted' (and I'll list his recent misdemeanours: assault, assault with knife, sexual assault, sexual exposure, threats, intimidation, explicit sexualised language to girls, bullying, vandalism, refusal to follow instructions, damage to others property, theft) has everyone bending over backwards for him. Not one incident was met with a suspension from school - and the child continues to disrupt the education of all of those around him. It's fucking ridiculous.

And my estate agents couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel.

A total cunt of a day.

Woke up to the news my dog has struggled to get back down the garden after his breakfast this morning, he's had bad legs and lumps (Which we've been assured are 'fatty lumps') for a while now, but another lump has been discovered near his ribs by my mum this morning and he struggling to get up steps, now he's just lying.

Gonna take him to the vets at 8.30...not looking good :thumbdown:

Just hope he ate his breakfast to quick and winded himself or something, but fearing the worst. :cry:

Woke up to the news my dog has struggled to get back down the garden after his breakfast this morning, he's had bad legs and lumps (Which we've been assured are 'fatty lumps') for a while now, but another lump has been discovered near his ribs by my mum this morning and he struggling to get up steps, now he's just lying.

Gonna take him to the vets at 8.30...not looking good :thumbdown:

Just hope he ate his breakfast to quick and winded himself or something, but fearing the worst. :cry:

He's gone.

Took him, the vet said he just had stiffness and cramp in his back legs and new lump was just a 'fatty lump' which he took a sample of and could tell it was 'fatty lump' apparently, he took a couple of blood samples, gave him some pain relief which he said would make him sleep all morning, heart rate was fine, breathing was fine, and we took him home, we got him home, he walked eventually towards outside, and lay on the doorstep, he then sort of had a fit and collapsed against the fence, I lifted him straight back in the car and took him back to the vet, when we got to the vets he took his last breath.

RIP.

Edited by Matt

Guest Mee-9

RIP Matt's Dog.

Not the best of days today, Went to Rowena to get a Mothers day present, at like 9 am. We get there, and the fire alarms are having a orgasm. They were testing them, Ungrateful bastards. Loud noises shouldn't be triggered that early in the morning.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Dread the day my dog dies, just hope it's peaceful etc. He's a complete idiot but that's a big part of his brilliance.

Anyway. Feel awful so come home early from work. Seem to have some sort of migraine. Really messed up wavey vision for a while and a constant headache. Ugh.

Thanks everyone.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Dread the day my dog dies, just hope it's peaceful etc. He's a complete idiot but that's a big part of his brilliance.

Anyway. Feel awful so come home early from work. Seem to have some sort of migraine. Really messed up wavey vision for a while and a constant headache. Ugh.

I think this was discussed in the Dogs thread not long ago, It really is one of the worst feelings in the world.

At least it happened quick for my dog, it was only this morning that he seemed to have the real problems, I must say despite being reassured time and time again about the 'fatty lumps' I was starting to worry about them and his dodgy back legs, I knew it was coming sooner or later but its still a shock.

I'm kind of fine about it, Its just the image of actually seeing him collapse, and then seeing him lying in the back of the car looking peaceful.

He's gone.

Took him, the vet said he just had stiffness and cramp in his back legs and new lump was just a 'fatty lump' which he took a sample of and could tell it was 'fatty lump' apparently, he took a couple of blood samples, gave him some pain relief which he said would make him sleep all morning, heart rate was fine, breathing was fine, and we took him home, we got him home, he walked eventually towards outside, and lay on the doorstep, he then sort of had a fit and collapsed against the fence, I lifted him straight back in the car and took him back to the vet, when we got to the vets he took his last breath.

RIP.

Aww, Matt, I'm so sorry to hear that. {{hug}}

At least it was peaceful and he didn't suffer.

RIP

A dear friend has just got the news from the oncologist that she has months not years left.

A child I think the world of is being pissed on by the system and will end up being lost and given up on while another child, one which I would honestly describe as 'evil' and 'twisted' (and I'll list his recent misdemeanours: assault, assault with knife, sexual assault, sexual exposure, threats, intimidation, explicit sexualised language to girls, bullying, vandalism, refusal to follow instructions, damage to others property, theft) has everyone bending over backwards for him. Not one incident was met with a suspension from school - and the child continues to disrupt the education of all of those around him. It's fucking ridiculous.

And my estate agents couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel.

A total cunt of a day.

Same old story. The "better" children who know how to behave and have been brought up well and know how to use manners always get ignored. The Children who get extra attention due to poor behaviour still act the same way with or without the attention they recieve which is so wrong.

Gave the yellow and blue scum of the University of East Anglia a sound thrashing both on and off the pitch at our Derby Day varsity event yesterday. As such have not been feeling the brightest today but somehow managed to play a part with both bat and ball in winning a semi-final for our indoor cricket team.

Also just found out I've been offered an interview to do a Masters in Journalism at De Montfort so all in all looking up at the moment.

Just finished a 2000word essay which I started this morning. Had countless distractions though; Facebook, FIFA, Twitter, more FIFA, lunch, random walks and going to Locos, MSN, Youtube, watching football.

All in all, quite pleased I actually got it done.

Thanks everyone.

I think this was discussed in the Dogs thread not long ago, It really is one of the worst feelings in the world.

At least it happened quick for my dog, it was only this morning that he seemed to have the real problems, I must say despite being reassured time and time again about the 'fatty lumps' I was starting to worry about them and his dodgy back legs, I knew it was coming sooner or later but its still a shock.

I'm kind of fine about it, Its just the image of actually seeing him collapse, and then seeing him lying in the back of the car looking peaceful.

It's for the better. My aunt's dog suffered various fits in about 12 hours, it was horrible to watch but they were largely ignored because the dog suffered from fits but never at the rate that 12 hour spell. Next morning, put down.

Pretty excellent really, did a presentation on Emile, smashed it. And now starting my last assignment of the year, 2,000 words by 2pm mondayis easy enough about how sport is harmful again easy enough.

Uneventful weekend in store then but next week will be unreal, cannot wait for it.

Aww, Matt, I'm so sorry to hear that. {{hug}}

At least it was peaceful and he didn't suffer.

RIP

It's for the better. My aunt's dog suffered various fits in about 12 hours, it was horrible to watch but they were largely ignored because the dog suffered from fits but never at the rate that 12 hour spell. Next morning, put down.

Thank-you.

Yeah I know, and i'm not glad but i'm releived he's gone, as I said despite being reassured time and time again the 'fatty lumps' were 'fatty lumps' they were worrying, his back legs were getting worse, and atleast he made a decision we really didn't want to make for us.

Sorry to hear about your dog Matt, as a dog owner I totally appreciate how devastating this must have been.

Also sorry to hear about your friend Daggers, and the child you care about being shit on by the system, happens all too often Im afraid. This sort of thing upsets me tremendously, injustice is my bug bear. :cry: