Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Mee-9

I tripped outside Selhurst Park. At least it was after the game, and at least we had won.

Didn't have a few to many Shandy's did ya? :)

Amazing!! We won our final so we are now All Ireland Senior Football Champions- 1st time in our clubs history and the first team in the county ever to win a Senior All Ireland Football title

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Edited by FoxyPV

Amazing!! We won our final so we are now All Ireland Senior Football Champions- 1st time in our clubs history and the first team in the county ever to win a Senior All Ireland in either code.

Many Congratulations :thumbup:

Amazing!! We won our final so we are now All Ireland Senior Football Champions- 1st time in our clubs history and the first team in the county ever to win a Senior All Ireland in either code.

Congrats. :thumbup:

Who do you play for?

Ouch, hun, that doesn't sound like much fun. :(

Hope it mends soon and isn't too painful. :flowers:

Thanks, it hurts at the moment. cry.gif

Congrats! beer.gif

Yesterday was utterly immense. Teaching Inter fans Leicester songs in Leicester Square, getting farcically chucked out of Spoons, the atmosphere train, the 1-0 win, the Partridge quotes, not knowing where anybody was etc, etc, etc... lol

It was only marred by the idiotic stewarding and policing at the game. FTers, you truly are kings (and queens) among men (and women). :wub:

Oh, and I met Serge from Kasabian in the away end.

Yeah it was a cracking night considering all that happened. Crazy night.

Went to watch the Aths last night a cracking 5-0 victory for Tevez's team. They are destined for big things.

Going to wack all my photos from Tuesday (including a tremendous video) and from last night on Facebook later, when I've finished the notes for this bloody presentation that is still the bane of my life.

Hope yer doing better, guessing there's going to be some kind of action taken by yourself? Rightly so, also! :thumbup::)

There is. I have written a draft letter, but need to fine tweak it. Did any of you lot see my 'fall from grace', as it were? I might need some witness statements, certainly as to the state of the cabling, possibly my hysteria, for which I also apologise.

There is. I have written a draft letter, but need to fine tweak it. Did any of you lot see my 'fall from grace', as it were? I might need some witness statements, certainly as to the state of the cabling, possibly my hysteria, for which I also apologise.

Love to be able to help you, but owing to me being in the back of a van en route to Bromley Police Station, it's nigh-on impossible. AFiE said he saw it, though? Maybe he could help...

Nah didn't see it, first thing I saw was when someone said 'holy shit is that Lisa?'

Oh, and I found it brilliant that the first thing you thought of was 'I want a photo, get some evidence' lol Textbook lawyer :P

Edited by lildave3

Didn't see it either Lease, sorry. First I knew of it was when we were chatting to Tom etc whilst trying to think of a way to get to Thorton Heath Station without walking :giggle:

My day has, so far, consisted of finishing off presentation, posting on Facebook and Twitter, throwing up and then posting on Facebook and Twitter again.

Dont want this to sound like some kinda sob story but..

My Uncle died 8 years ago today on his birthday suddenly aged 39 from meningitis. It has killed my dad ever since( not literally). As you may have seen earlier in the week the same Uncle's son was stabbed in the neck in Leicester City Centre last friday night (was all over the papers).My cousins mate is in a coma from the attack. Police today branded my cousin a hero for jumping in to help his mate because they said his mate would of almost certainly be dead but he is still fighting. So proud of him. My cousin is now out of hospital. Such a relief as it could have been a lot worse and I don't think my aunty could have took another blow.

So a day of mixed emotions.

Edited by iBleedLeicesterColours

My Uncle died 8 years ago today on his birthday suddenly aged 39 from meningitis. It has killed my dad ever since( not literally). As you may have seen earlier in the week the same Uncle's son was stabbed in the neck in Leicester City Centre last friday night (was all over the papers).My cousins mate is in a coma from the attack. Police today branded my cousin a hero for jumping in to help his mate because they said his mate would of almost certainly be dead but he is still fighting. So proud of him. My cousin is now out of hospital. Such a relief as it could have been a lot worse and I don't think my aunty could have took another blow.

Keep strong,

Your cousin is the full definition of a hero.

You must be so proud mate

Keep strong,

Your cousin is the full definition of a hero.

You must be so proud mate

I am matee :)

Bad time for it to happen though, this week of all weeks.

I forgot to add in my previous post that my cousin is completely innocent in this he isn't a fighter, he walked out of a club and seen some lads stamping on his mates head. He got them off, tried to get help, althoguh bouncers ignored him, , he managed to get an ambulance but then whilst tending to his mate who was unconcious, the lad reappeared after running off, and stabbed him in the neck.

Edited by iBleedLeicesterColours

Amazing!! We won our final so we are now All Ireland Senior Football Champions- 1st time in our clubs history and the first team in the county ever to win a Senior All Ireland Football title

Great work mate even though Gaelic has nothing on AFL :thumbup: