Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Worked.

Went over to Connecticut to have a chat with someone about getting a bunch of state and national licenses I'll need to get in order to take my career in finance to the next level. If this is indeed the next step I have to take, well, it looks like I might have to put my social life in cold storage for a while--it'll be non-stop studying and working for me through at least the next six months.

On my way home, I saw what looked like the happiest-looking bichon frisé ever... running against traffic up the exit ramp onto the highway. :o My brother pulled over the car and I ran up the side of the road going nuts looking for this dog. I must have looked crazy running along a highway wearing a suit. Randomly, some lady I know that works at a dog kennel saw the dog, too, and was also searching for the dog, so I guess I wasn't the only crazy person in town today. No luck, though...

...poor thing is probably dead, just like my March Madness bracket (well, and everybody else's, to be fair) before the first day is even over. The NCAA men's basketball championship tournament is the greatest annual sports competition. Take the last six rounds of the FA Cup, condense it into three weekends, draw the teams into a perfect format for pools and/or gambling and replace football with college basketball, and you have March Madness.

Great work mate even though Gaelic has nothing on AFL :thumbup:

Thanks. Over 34,000 watching a club match and despite being amateur we STILL beat you in the international series every time - I think GAA has the upper hand :P:D

(AFL is at least sensible for paying it's players - so jealous!)

Oh, and I found it brilliant that the first thing you thought of was 'I want a photo, get some evidence' lol Textbook lawyer :P

When in Uni, the first thing my mates asked was "did you get any photos/evidence/witnesses". :cool:

Saturdays during the football season never feel like Saturdays when City aren't playing, especially when I'm back home for the weekend at the same time. Have tried and failed to get excited by Wales v Italy and today's IPL offering. Oh well, off out for a nice meal for my mum's 50th in a bit.

Not bad so far. seeing as I'll be missing my Sunday lunch today I've had a big full English breakfast sausage, bacon, mushrooms,black pudding, egg and tomatoes.:D

Edited by Webbo

Today has been very hit and miss. Pub was great, except for the merciless bullying that I had to endure. :cry:

Football started out great but finished on a low. Very frustrating.

Teeth are seriously doing my nut in. I have some 'movement' going on, whether that's the loose ones settling down or not, I don't know. The broken one is really painful, and I don't know if feeling the nerve is a good or bad sign. Can't wait until it's fixed, as the sharp edges aren't helping. Although I have to have it fixed on my birthday.

Why me?

Today has been very hit and miss. Pub was great, except for the merciless bullying that I had to endure. :cry:

Football started out great but finished on a low. Very frustrating.

Teeth are seriously doing my nut in. I have some 'movement' going on, whether that's the loose ones settling down or not, I don't know. The broken one is really painful, and I don't know if feeling the nerve is a good or bad sign. Can't wait until it's fixed, as the sharp edges aren't helping. Although I have to have it fixed on my birthday.

Why me?

{{{hug}}}

Worked 9-5 today.

Absolute bore.

You poor thing.

Went Life last night, ended up snorting Apple Sourz from the bottom of a wine glass. Got in at half four, with 12 hours of work today.

Felt weird all day.

lol

For the second day I am being laughed at for resembling a squirrel with a mouth full of nuts.

I've moved from something like chickenpox to something like mumps and it is pissing me off.

My Daughter had the rash then the swollen face like that when she had Glandular Fever... you should get a blood test. They wrongly diagnosed her with Mumps initially.

Get well soon anyway :thumbup:

Why me?

You should have got Sir F to kick him :giggle:

We will have to get him back on Wednesday :D