Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today has been very hit and miss. Pub was great, except for the merciless bullying that I had to endure. :cry:

Yes, I thought Lou was mean too.......

Though as you curled your lip like a little girl lost from the "Little House on the Prairie" - I felt you left yourself wide open to her 'merciless jibes'.........

I imagine wednesday to be a little like this:

lol

Though as you curled your lip like a little girl lost from the "Little House on the Prairie" - I felt you left yourself wide open to her 'merciless jibes'.........

lol

I worry that you knew such a scene even existed.

lol

Wooooooaaahh youre soooo gonna get it tomorrow night! lol

Pretty shit really. Came out in a massive rash so I went to the doctors he said it's am allergic reaction to something, but can't really say what. Until last week I'd never even took antibiotics and/or been to the doctors, so this does piss me off.

My eyes have swollen up again too, so if you do see me, I've not been beat the shit out of, although it looks that way.

Ever written the same 3,000 word essay twice in one day and still managed to lose all proof of it due to your limited knowledge of how temporary files work? I have. What an absolute fucking prat. lol

Oh well, I figured that if I've managed to write the same essay twice in one day I should be able to memorise it pretty much word perfect when hungover. So I'm off out to get smashed tonight and forget this terrible day.

"When you're sighing, you bring on the rain, stop sighing, be happy again..."

Edited by A Fox in Essex

Ever written the same 3,000 word essay twice in one day and still managed to lose all proof of it due to your limited knowledge of how temporary files work? I have. What an absolute fucking prat. lol

Oh well, I figured that if I've managed to write the same essay twice in one day I should be able to memorise it pretty much word perfect when hungover. So I'm off out to get smashed tonight and forget this terrible day.

"When you're sighing, you bring on the rain, stop sighing, be happy again..."

You can still find it though can't you? Just download something like a picture, and when it links you to the temporary files search for your document? Think it can work that way.

You can still find it though can't you? Just download something like a picture, and when it links you to the temporary files search for your document? Think it can work that way.

I've searched all over the place to no avail. I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet.

12pm walk into test room.

12.07 - Start test

12.09 - Someone has to point out that all the questions have (correct) next to each answer (it's a multiple choice exam).

12.15 - Walk out of test in good mood :D

First time that this kind of thing has ever happened to me whereby something has gone wrong and the student isn't at fault.