Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Woken by wife on phone at 9:45 reminding me (shouting hysterically) to go to 9:50 doctor appointment.

Run to have a nurse play 180 with her dart, more pricks than Jodie Marsh.

Go to hospital.

Sit in car in hospital car park, unable to get out as the old cunt next to me has just parked so close the door won't open.

Gesticulate at the senile twat.

Ask receptionist not to mumble into her counter as I hadn't heard her utterances the previous three times and would probably not benefit from her repeating the process a fourth time.

Placed into the solo position on page 217 in the Karma Sutra by the radiologist.

Fill in loan application for a sum usually given by the World Bank to Third World countries in order to extricate my car from hospital car park.

Disastrous. I have ballsed up yet another assessment. The more I think about it, the worse it gets. :(

Your idea of disastrous is as far away from the dictionary definition as it could possibly be!

Mine was pretty decent, got my property law coursework back this morning in my seminar and got a sound 2:1, which all but passes that module for me despite not yet taking the exam. Win. Mrs has also agreed to cook me some dinner and buy me some beers s'evening, and then watch Scarface with me also. Thinking about it, this day is fcking awesome. :cool::wub:

Your idea of disastrous is as far away from the dictionary definition as it could possibly be!

Mine was pretty decent, got my property law coursework back this morning in my seminar and got a sound 2:1, which all but passes that module for me despite not yet taking the exam. Win. Mrs has also agreed to cook me some dinner and buy me some beers s'evening, and then watch Scarface with me also. Thinking about it, this day is fcking awesome. :cool::wub:

Well done, that's a good mark for one of the more duller modules!!

Sounds pretty fvcking good.

I'm going to get a pizza, some beers :beer: and watch the shit that is on TV on a Friday night. (oh and watch the wife do her exercise on the wii fit :fc: )

Breithe la shona duit lisa

Edited by FoxyPV

Good day. Back home for easter for three weeks, been offered a two week work placement at FourFourTwo and have got good feedback on my Frank Turner gig review. Derby away tomorrow with the prospect of Andy McKee on Sunday night at the Musician. Life is currently decent.

Went to the movies last night with a lovely young lady, little did we know the film was in subtitles which left us in hysterics for the first 10 minutes of the film but was a great film and a great night.

Just finalised my application for my russian visa after 3 months of dramas with it.

Brought 5 albums on my way home and just chilling on my bed listening to them, before I go enjoy a few frothies and some lunch in a beer garden whilst watching some AFL.

Good day. Back home for easter for three weeks, been offered a two week work placement at FourFourTwo and have got good feedback on my Frank Turner gig review. Derby away tomorrow with the prospect of Andy McKee on Sunday night at the Musician. Life is currently decent.

Are you some kinda journalist? How did you get into this stuff ?

Between 3 and 5pm, rubbish. Apart from that, not too bad.

Highlight has to be spotting Lisa at Leicester station whilst trying to board the Stansted Airport train :P

That was a highlight? You must have had a really shit day!

I'm now a holder of a british passport........i'm not sure how i feel about this.

Funny enough, i have my Passport Interview this coming Wednesday. Did you have to go through one of them? What should i expect?

My day has been frankly awful. I work nights and only managed a total of ten hours sleep since friday night, plus i'm feeling a bit under the weather with a bad case of Man Flu. But i'm through it now and i got 3 days off!!

Funny enough, i have my Passport Interview this coming Wednesday. Did you have to go through one of them? What should i expect?

My day has been frankly awful. I work nights and only managed a total of ten hours sleep since friday night, plus i'm feeling a bit under the weather with a bad case of Man Flu. But i'm through it now and i got 3 days off!!

I live in Australian and am not a british citizen so my process would of been different. It wasn't easy but thankfully Mum was born and spent her first 3 months of her life in England and even tho she has never been back i qualified. It's just easier to travel with an Australian and a British passport.

I live in Australian and am not a british citizen so my process would of been different. It wasn't easy but thankfully Mum was born and spent her first 3 months of her life in England and even tho she has never been back i qualified. It's just easier to travel with an Australian and a British passport.

just don't make the mistake of entering the US on one passport and leaving on the other one, my brother had loads of problems with US immigration because he entered on his Uk passport and wanted to leave for Sydney on his NZ passport (to dodge Australians tax on British passport holders).

Long! Been awake since 4am due to my Son and Nephew turning up pissed as farts after the pound party last night (Life I think)

My Son always assumes we want to chat about his evening when he gets home pissed..... we dont! :angry: