Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Realised that i didn't get paid this week - brilliant - went to work to give off and they tried to claim that it was my fault!!!! :angry:

Did an interview for RTE radio and think i did reasonably well. :D

Brilliant

Finally allowed to tell people that im gonna be a Dad !!!

Are you mad?!!! Have you seen what Phube looks like these days?! :o:P

Seriously, congrats to you and the Mrs! :cheers:

Some shitty little Norwich bastard broke my Daughters heart 2 days before her 16th birthday. Not happy!

I need to find a new job also.

Congrats Sparky that's cheered me up no end! :)

Pfft, that's lads from Norwich for you. :whistle:

Work Controller for a Utility company - just fed up at the moment. They were good enough to let me change shifts to work evenings and weekends to stay at home and look after the wee man but I think I just need something a bit more challenging.

Work Controller for a Utility company - just fed up at the moment. They were good enough to let me change shifts to work evenings and weekends to stay at home and look after the wee man but I think I just need something a bit more challenging.

Go out there and get it then :D

This bit is the problem - I need something flexible as i don't want him going into childcare.

Go out there and get it then :D

I'm going to prostitute myself to a big IT firm in Belfast and see if they will take a non IT graduate who needs loads of money and really flexible working hours (I bet they are salivating at the thought of me already ;):P )

I got my payslip for February today at work lol

And worked out that this week, I'm working 32 hours, which would normally equate to 8 Saturday shifts. Looking forward to the bumper pay :D

I found out yesterday that if I worked this friday and monday it'd be triple time.

So basically turned down about £360 quid to be lazy and watch football :sweating: