Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Big fan of MTWG's presence in Mosh last night.

The pleasure was all mine mate, paid for it today though, massive hangover.

Yesterday was eventful to say the least. Was meant to be working 12-11:30. About one o'clock, I got bored of being unappreciated, grabbed my coat, bag and phone, and just walked out. The amount of times I've come close to leaving is ridiculous, I work my bollocks off alot of the time and never receive praise. Alot of people there also don't seem to realise that getting stressed will not change anything and that having a laid back approach is a real help behind a bar.

Soon after I left, I found out I've still got a job if I want it, and that apparently, I will be missed. All seems a little too late, and I'm not going to go back with my tail between my legs, but I'd rather be earning money while I'm looking for another job than doing nothing.

Going in Friday morning for a talk with my boss, where I'll discuss my reasons for wanting to leave.

*And yes, I have seen Office Space.

Then instead of my work, went Mosh on a Tuesday for the first time, surprised by how good it was, bumped into Joe, what a guy.

Stressful morning with the last minute packing as we're off to Spain for a couple of weeks. This time last year we went to France for a couple of weeks and we were promoted on the day way came back so hopefully we will have secured the playoffs by the time we get home. Hoping we get the same sort of result on friday as we did this time last year vs Leeds.

Absolutely crap.

Vodafone have shafted me on my contract; they promised a service, then told me that I didn't have it when I went to use it. This is the latest in a catalogue of shoddiness from them and their customer services. They won't give me my PAC, despite them effectively conning me to stay last year, and expect me to pay out the contract. I have spoken to two people about this, and have got nowhere. They have no idea what misrepresentation is.

I am livid, and I now have a seriously bad headache. I don't want to give them another penny of my money, that's how I feel.

On top of that, I've had another pupillage rejection.

I feel really shit now.

Pretty good day, very chilled, got a call from the Ticket Office this morning and brought my Peterborough Tickets :D

Then just had a afternoon on the good old Xbox :giggle:

Now time to Download Photoshop and go about making a new sig. This ones getting a tad boring :P

Edited by JoeLCFC

Not sure if this all happen in one day, whether that day was today or yesterday...................

Flew out early thursday morning, landed in houston at around 5am (Houston time). Drove to my apartment (same as last years) and found out I was 3 doors away from my last apartment last year....Its a nice apartment but its pretty busy and too close to the road but It does have a great pool that very few people use.

The best place I've stayed at was chicago, not only fantastic nightlife (loads of blues clubs) but my apartment was on a golfcourse and I could play for free anytime I wanted.

Anyway, I managed to sleep for a few hours on the plane which is extremely rare for me so wasnt too tired got about 5 hours more. I was planning to go and see Houstons first home game but I think the jet lag was starting so I wimped out. Next game though LA Galaxy, pity David beckham wont be playing I enjoyed the whole crowd giving him shit all game.

Its warm, its crowded, its noisy, its big, yep I'm in Houston, for sure!

Our cat died last night so I had to bury him out the back this morning and it's the Mrs birthday today too.

Sorry to hear it., after having my dog die a couple of week ago it's not nice.

----------------------------------

As for my day, knackered!

Went round my mates last night, didn't get home till 1.30am up for work at 5.30am + headache, 7 hours work, come home and get ready for the match, C'mon City :fc:

Our cat died last night so I had to bury him out the back this morning and it's the Mrs birthday today too.

Aww so sorry, my little black cat Charlie died 7 years ago and I still miss him. Weve got another one now but hes not as nice as Charlie was.

Have never cried so much in my life when I had to bury him. :cry:

Happy Birthday to the Mrs though. :thumbup:

Went to see Notts County play at Meadow Lane today. Picked the right time - they thrashed Bury 5-0. I think the County fans as well as their stewards are really friendly and the Kop made a fair amount of noise. I don't believe Bury really had more than the 500 supporters on the other side (as the OS match report is suggesting).

Oh, and the Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem is quite possibly one of the best pubs I've ever been to - what an interior.:thumbup: