Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Did another delivery round in Braunstone, Galliards Hill area.

Oh how I'll miss the colloquial cries of, "Tiffneh, gereer! Ya mam's bin laking evrywhere fer ya!", the delicate fragrance of Eau de Urine and the picturesque, burnt out/boarded up, council houses.

How I love trying to get to letterboxes through 5 ft tall grass, navigating past the sofa, dodging the fridge and evading the rabid mutt.

Today's been great! :D

Last night was decent. Maybes' Poker Tour was lively.

Came 5th, 5th and 3rd out of 11. Winning once.

Shafted by Berty in the final game when trips came out to beat my bullets. :|

Did another delivery round in Braunstone, Galliards Hill area.

Oh how I'll miss the colloquial cries of, "Tiffneh, gereer! Ya mam's bin laking evrywhere fer ya!", the delicate fragrance of Eau de Urine and the picturesque, burnt out/boarded up, council houses.

How I love trying to get to letterboxes through 5 ft tall grass, navigating past the sofa, dodging the fridge and evading the rabid mutt.

Today's been great! :D

I heard a mother bellowing "Gucci, get ya fat arse over 'ere," the other day. The poor kid was probably about 4. Gucci? FFS! :frusty:

(Actually, the spelling of the child's name was probably more phonetic than this... probably Goochee!) Seriously, some folks shouldn't be allowed to breed. :angry::rolleyes:

I heard a mother bellowing "Gucci, get ya fat arse over 'ere," the other day. The poor kid was probably about 4. Gucci? FFS! :frusty:

(Actually, the spelling of the child's name was probably more phonetic than this... probably Goochee!) Seriously, some folks shouldn't be allowed to breed. :angry::rolleyes:

I was saying something similar to my sister 'Detol' the other day.

There was a girl, probably about 9-10 yrs old, who was so fat she looked 8 months pregnant, at our gym this morning. Unlike the other children on the tennis court who were running around, she was just standing there watching, racquet in hand. I bet her parents rewarded her with a bowl of chipped potatoes in the bar afterwards, which is usually the case.

I do not have asthma or lung cancer - I have a very good doctor, it has only taken the whole of 2008 for the ailment to be diagnosed and a course of treatment identified. Throughout this year I've been unable to do any cycling of note as I become breathless climbing stairs or doing simple things.

I do not have asthma or lung cancer - I have a very good doctor, it has only taken the whole of 2008 for the ailment to be diagnosed and a course of treatment identified. Throughout this year I've been unable to do any cycling of note as I become breathless climbing stairs or doing simple things.

I've got a bad hair day, my hair is all over the place, I need to see a hair doctor of some kind!!! Well it's better then being bold I suppose!!

I've got a bad hair day, my hair is all over the place, I need to see a hair doctor of some kind!!! Well it's better then being bold I suppose!!

Losing hair is due to raised levels of testosterone and shows the individual is more manly.

So they say.

:whistle:

First day back after holiday and I've come back to having a new boss and I don't sit where I used to sit anymore!! Something very strange is going on here

We've had this twat come into our office and spend the day here - we've no idea who he is but he was carping on about being moved and wondering where his old boss had gone - so we've left him here to stew.

When you hear one of two oft-absent colleague say aloud that "I'll only work double if they pay me double" (i.e. because another colleague is absent), you're having a tremendously good day.

When, the next day, one of said two employees calls in sick, you're having another fucking brilliant day. :D

:angry:

I'm locked out of my working computer. There's some damn virus pissing about on it in the windows section so I've had to run the killer app which means I can't do any work today. :@

On the other hand, I can't do any work today. :banana:

Knackered as the Polish peeps on my street decided to play football at 02:00 a.m. last night. Had to be in Birmingham this morning for 08:30 for a karate comp. Did crap in my kata (thought I went wrong twice when I didn't :S ) & went out in the first round of kumite.

Shit day, Enjoyable, but shit :rolleyes: