Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sat at home on me own drinking warm cans of Blackthorn. That's how I roll!

Sat at home on me own drinking cold bottles of Magners. I win, just, I reckon. :P

We really know how to live. :thumbup:

There's nothing in that post that I don't like or admire.

If everyone would try to be a bit more Flair, the world would be a better place.

They are going down surprisingly well as well. On to me 7th can inside 90 minutes. At £1.89 a four pack, you cannot get upset with yersel.

They are going down surprisingly well as well. On to me 7th can inside 90 minutes. At £1.89 a four pack, you cannot get upset with yersel.

You're two minutes into the future. - it's only 9:37 here.

You're two minutes into the future. - it's only 9:37 here.

I wish i'd known that for the 9.20 @ Nottingham, it's just cost me 25 holes.

Sat at home on me own drinking cold bottles of Magners. I win, just, I reckon. :P

We really know how to live. :thumbup:

Typically middle class that is! :D

I wish i'd known that for the 9.20 @ Nottingham, it's just cost me 25 holes.

Typically middle class that is! :D

Still - you were briefly two minutes in the future - that counts for something. I bet 'Time Traveller' would look dead good on the passport as the occupation. It'd be good with the ladies - Doctor Who is never short on crumpet.

Reasonable last 2 days. Shopping in Brumland on friday, but loosing the car in the multi story, huge queues on the M6 and £7.50 for 5 hours car parking cast a small dent.

Then good knock around today but bugger all else after due to being skint and all the lads i usually hit town with on saturdays being on holiday.

No booze for MF.

Sat at home still recovering from last weekend down at Fabric in London and not getting home until 5pm the next day takes it's toll.

Saving the pennies, and thinking about going holiday next weekend. Topper.

Bottled coming down 6 a side for a kick around then?

Judging by the lack of reply, it improved immeasurably.

She's gone to bed, you see. lol

The fact that I actually went to bed speaks volumes, really. Oh, and the day's still shit. :mellow:

I spent a morning surrounded by overly competitive parents as our Infants did their "Sports Day". No wonder people become right wankers when they have this going on at them right from the cradle.

In my world I'd put every small child into care and sterilise all the adults - and you don't get to have a kid or get yours back until you pass an exam in how to not be a cnut of a parent.

I spent a morning surrounded by overly competitive parents as our Infants did their "Sports Day". No wonder people become right wankers when they have this going on at them right from the cradle.

In my world I'd put every small child into care and sterilise all the adults - and you don't get to have a kid or get yours back until you pass an exam in how to not be a cnut of a parent.

I've had to talk to Ella's teacher today about alleged bullying. Ella is 5 and is being told by a fellow 5 year old that she's stupid and she hates her. Nice. I'm on the edge today I really am.