Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sunburnt to the crisp from waddo airshow and been to a barbeque. cracking :D

Was hot weren't it! Got like little blisters on my nose :angry:

Red Arrows just make the show i think.

OMG what do you drive?

Think i've worked mine out correct and i'm looking at around £200+ not got the letter yet.

Probably not, no.

How have you wangled that?

By driving one of these (without the white stripes)

carreg2.jpg

Edited by Alexikokopops

Gym, Pool, not much else.

Dreading tomorrow, back down that dreaded hellhole with generally a horrible 'class' of people at the Job centre (Don't get me wrong i'm working class, but it's something else down there generally), then an expensive MOT and Service ready for the expensive Road Tax.

Scrub that, Just got a call from the place I was working saying they want me back but they don't know how long for (:rolleyes:).

Getting frustrated with this temporary shit, Especially when they are employing perminent people over me who has been there over 12 months then they keep fucking me about laying me then phoning me back 2 days later, I've just lost out on 2 days pay because I hadn't signed on yet (Although I got the action in process on Friday) and obviously had no pay from them after on Friday them saying they don't know when i'll be back. Having said all that theres fuck all else out there and it's a wage, but am getting very frustrated with the situation and getting stuck in a rut.

Yesterday was pretty shit - lost a tenner in the morning (must have fallen out of my pocket) and didn't realise unitl lunchtime, got caught by my boss reading FT and then decided to take the wee man over to watch our club match (30 min drive) only to get there and realise the match is tonight! :doh:

Edited by FoxyPV

I think i passed my first year at uni (everything was over 40%) so I suppose i'm happy with that lol, 2 more years of boredom.

Well done mate.

Scrape it the first year, do a half arsed job the second year and then finally wake up in the third year. It's the best way. *

* May not be academically wise.

Woke up with an extremely mild hangover. Went to work. Came home. Saw my brother drown ketpchup all over the vegetables he was having for tea (disgusting). Luckily the dog nabbed half of it while he wasn't looking. Serves him right.

Thanks.

The one I had today went so much better than expected, was nervous before hand.

One is for the job I am already doing and another is a promotion.

It sounds daft but it is a complicated redundancy-like promotion in which everyone has to re-apply for their current posts.