Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just ordered pizza online. I find it all abit exciting to be honest.

Hmmph. You're lucky to live somewhere they'll deliver to. :angry: Jealous. :(

Mixed bag - the wee man's teething again which is shite but the mrs reminded me of the day I brought a blow up doll into my A level class and sat it beside me during the lesson. I got it off a mate who'd been bought it for his birthday and he was going to throw it away so I took it off him and went about with it all day. I think she got lost later on when we went to the bar.

This made me laugh.

no one in work at all today apart from the usuals and had to give my mate a lift to lough for his night out. treated myself to a maccys on the way back the new summer menu is amazing! them mozzerella dippers are better than anything! gonna chill and watch star trek 5 now before bed. see my little girl tomorrow so its worth getting up for. even if she does do nothing but sleep, fart and cry at the moment :)

Shit this morning for reasons already mentioned and great this evening as it was the wee man's first birthday. Had a wee party for him (I ate far toooooo much chocolate cake) took him out for a walk and had him playing out in the garden with his new toy.

Standard 2pm finish on Friday, went for a couple after work and that has well and truly given me the Friday feeling.

Regional poker finals again in Nottingham tomorrow, if all goes well, night out there tomorrow.

One more thing that has happened today.

Anyone from Syston or Goscote or whatever know what happened near Branstons at about 2pm?

Coming back from work, noticed there had been what looked like a massive smash. Saw 2 fire engines, couple of ambulances and police cars on the seen. Didn't look good to be honest. :(

Rubbish. Had a bout of food poisoning ( or at least I'm assuming that's what it is ) for the last couple of days and it's definitely not close to subsiding as yet :(