Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not bad, nice day trip out to London, bit rubbish during 90 minutes just after 3pm but on a whole good day.

Saw the lovely Charlotte Jackson (Off SSN) outside the away turnstyles at Palace yesterday too.

Edited by Matt

I've got a craving for a Creme Egg. :( How long is it till Easter? :/

The MacArthur Glen outlet off of the M1 is selling bags of 10 for £1. Needless to say, my cravings will be satisfied over the next few months :thumbsup:

The MacArthur Glen outlet off of the M1 is selling bags of 10 for £1. Needless to say, my cravings will be satisfied over the next few months :thumbsup:

*wonders if she can really justify travelling that far for bargain creme eggs* :unsure:

The week has been quite good actually.

Went to London for the Palace game which was good. On the Sunday, we bumped into Paul Sturrock when we were going back to kings Cross - He seemed to be lost.

Listened to Leicester last night which was good, and one of my mates made his debut for Sheffield Wednesday yesterday against Bury which is great.

Saw her too. She looked rough.

Yeah, the amount of makeup she had was pretty impressive.

Yeah was gonna mention too much makeup, was plastered on.

Looks lovely on TV, but spose you don't notice the amount of makeup on TV.

Edited by Matt

I'm in France. It's probably 5 o'clock their time, I'm not sure whether my iPod adjusts to local time, couldn't care less because I haven't slept at all. I'm in a shite little bed watching hours drift by and I have another 5 hours travel today.

I sound ungrateful I'm miserable when tired.

Returned from holidays late last night and got up for work this morning forgetting my lunch, went to the gym before work only to realise once I returned to the changing rooms that I had forgotten my towel