Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Finally found out today that I got a job that i'd had several interviews for over the last 6 weeks!!

Now means that when I move into uni in september I will have a job to go with it.

Bring on Shottingham!!

Finally found out today that I got a job that i'd had several interviews for over the last 6 weeks!!

Now means that when I move into uni in september I will have a job to go with it.

Bring on Shottingham!!

Congrats :)

xcq74o.jpg

Dawwwwwwwww.... :o

Yesterday was the funeral of a lad I knew. He was 21. Such a nice guy as well, no one ever had a bad word to say about him.

I mean this is the best possible way but I hope I never have to go to a similar funeral again. Seeing so many young people in the church, while obviously comforting and touching to see how many turned out and cared about him, is never how it should have to be. As one of my mates said, hearing a vicar reference Green Day shouldn't happen until about 2058.

So many emotions yesterday, one minute we're all laughing and joking about the old days at school and going to gigs in Harborough, then the next minute everyone realises the reason why they've all been brought together and it sets everyone off. Just such a tragedy, RIP.

Yesterday was the funeral of a lad I knew. He was 21. Such a nice guy as well, no one ever had a bad word to say about him.

I mean this is the best possible way but I hope I never have to go to a similar funeral again. Seeing so many young people in the church, while obviously comforting and touching to see how many turned out and cared about him, is never how it should have to be. As one of my mates said, hearing a vicar reference Green Day shouldn't happen until about 2058.

So many emotions yesterday, one minute we're all laughing and joking about the old days at school and going to gigs in Harborough, then the next minute everyone realises the reason why they've all been brought together and it sets everyone off. Just such a tragedy, RIP.

I'd never been to a funeral until I was in my mid 20s. Now it seems like I go to 1 every year. Just 1 of those sad inevitabilities I'm afraid.

My cat's poorly - took her to the vet this morning and she said I'd got to starve her for 24 hours to give her stomach time to settle. So I'm now sat at home with a moggie who thinks her throat has been cut and is constantly begging me for food. I feel so cruel. :cry:

Great day, woke up at 14:00. Did my Millionaire City/ Hotel City/ Nightclub City/ Frontier Ville on facebook, proceeded to go downstairs too watch the test, instead watched Brooke Knows Best and The Hills. Its now 17:48 and after another round of Millionaire City/ Hotel City/ Nightclub City/ Frontier Ville i shall have a microwave dinner and end up watching some shitty movie on Sky Movies and then Big Brother, retire too my chamber and have the last round of the day of Millionaire City/ Hotel City/ Nightclub City/ Frontier Ville after which i will go to bed. I have an exciting life...

I might have to do that (only to fook them up again with the volume I listen to my music).

I can distinctly tell that my left ear hears better than my right.

Yeah its when it makes your ear go deaf it messes you up :lol:

They give you ear drops on prescription and if they don't do the trick after a week or 2, they'll syringe it. (Even though they say they don't like doing it)

Feels kinda weird when its happening, pressured. A lot came out apparently, looked in the pot afterwards to see what looked like poo stained water :sick: