Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

alright - Got up about 8 (suprised i'm still going having only had 6 hours of sleep last night and about the same the night before) Had breakfast, watched American Dad! btw Phantom Of The Telethon is a quality episode, then spent an entire afternoon of televised football (bolton v Birmingham through to Mallorca V Real Madrid), followed by a horror movie.

Edited by LargeAl

Yeah its when it makes your ear go deaf it messes you up :lol:

They give you ear drops on prescription and if they don't do the trick after a week or 2, they'll syringe it. (Even though they say they don't like doing it)

Feels kinda weird when its happening, pressured. A lot came out apparently, looked in the pot afterwards to see what looked like poo stained water :sick:

You're telling me that kind of crap could be in my ear right now?!

Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring.

Oh and did i mention it was BORING!!!! :D

Edited by MikeyT

Wow! I've been utterly unproductive, and am beating myself up about it, but will probably still continue to be unproductive for the rest of the day. :doh:

I did finish the crossword in today's paper though. :D

I really ought to wash-up, too. :(

Have painted the fence, fixed the door on the shed and have training tonight :scarf:

Bad now - went to put the lawnmower in the shed and didn't realise I had put the hinges on the shed door the wrong way and the fucking door broke off!!!! :banghead:

cut my knuckle on a screw when the handle of a drawer fell off while trying to open said drawer looking for the piece of paper telling me when i needed to be in to college for to sort out A2 courses today - found out hen i was meant to be in, an hour after i should have been there. Still sorted, studying biology, chemistry, decision maths and medicine & drugs

Discovered 2 huge spiders in my bath this morning. Uuughhh. *shudders*

It's good if they've already made it to the bath. Drown them!

It's better than them being dangling down from their web and you nearly walking straight in to them!

Woke up early after all the Waggy talk last night. Got straight on;line (about 7.30) and basically stayed there all day. The deal looked on and off so many times! Ultimately worth it. Went to the gym and did some food shopping, watched some Alan Partridge, but basically sat by my comp and waited...and waited!

Bad day. Got up hoping to get tickets for a gig (£75), backed out as they went on sale cause i'm skint and need to save for my teacher training which starts next week...

...get a call at 5pm from my uni saying The (F**king) Tories have stopped funding my course with immidiate effect, and that it's no longer running. With 6 days till I start, and after 3 years of working towards it.

Sorry, but if you voted Conservative you should be ashamed of yourselves. People thought Labour messed this country up...not even close :dunno:

• Like 1