Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

not going well. Need to download my timetable from college website ahead of the start of the year tomorrow. However it refuse to accept the password & user-name I enter are correct even though I know they are because I changed them at the end of last year and made a note of it so I'd be able to access my timetable. And of course I can't call the college and get the password and user-name reset; I have to go in and prove my identity before they can reset it. But I'm yet to receive a letter from them confirming education for this year, which I asked for when I went in last Tuesday , and without that arriva won't admit I'm a student and let me purchase a student bus pass, even though I've got a student card and NUS card which I'd have thought would be proof enough that I'm a student.

on the plus side though I had scrambled eggs for breakfast.

not going well. Need to download my timetable from college website ahead of the start of the year tomorrow. However it refuse to accept the password & user-name I enter are correct even though I know they are because I changed them at the end of last year and made a note of it so I'd be able to access my timetable. And of course I can't call the college and get the password and user-name reset; I have to go in and prove my identity before they can reset it. But I'm yet to receive a letter from them confirming education for this year, which I asked for when I went in last Tuesday , and without that arriva won't admit I'm a student and let me purchase a student bus pass, even though I've got a student card and NUS card which I'd have thought would be proof enough that I'm a student.

on the plus side though I had scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Yeh im a second year and cant get on from home to get my timetable either. Says my password is incorrect when i know it isnt :/

The weather forecasters said that we'd have showers on and off all day today so instead of finishing decorating an out side today. I started an indoor job.

20 past 5 and still no f'cking rain. :angry:

They got the forecast wrong again today as well. Tomorrow's supposed the be dry so it'll probably piss it down.

Was abit shit, Failed my driving test :(

For a reason that I didn't think was worthy of a failure, and to top it off the examiner was a Forest fan lol what an arse!!

But oh well, life goes on lol

Wot a shi'ite day for you then. Don't worry mate, i passed on my third time. Both times i failed (i did the tests in Lufbra) were because i reversed into the parking bay too far and bumped both times. :/

He tried to say I was to close to a car when I went past it, even though I checked and I had plenty of room, maybe telling him who I supported wasn't a very good idea lol

Sorry to hear that.I know that it would have been a bad move to tell him,but surely too close to a car is hitting it.anything else is good judgement .I say you have passed.Well done! Good luck next time.

Sorry to hear that.I know that it would have been a bad move to tell him,but surely too close to a car is hitting it.anything else is good judgement .I say you have passed.Well done! Good luck next time.

Exactly, if you don't knock their wing-mirror off on the way past you're simply hogging the rest of the road. :yesyes::whistle: