Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yes its an erm *Cough* Lovely place full of really nice people :whistle:

Gorleston isnt as bad because there are 2500 students or however many so its flushed most of the chavs out.

Nothing wrong with Yarmouth. Love going on holiday there.

Its an aright place just some of the people that live there arnt the nicest.

Yeah ;) I'll agree with you on that ;) You see some bird, about my age, (17/16) pretty fit, and there pushing a pram around, linking arms with a lad in a Carbrini Tracksuit. ;) And it must be home to 20% of the U.K's mental asylum absconders. ;)

But I love the place, the beach is lovely, It's a great place for a holiday.

Into the county final. Beat our local rivals (fucking hate the cunts)

Got a letter on Friday from the Student Loans Company - I owe £12851.96 but HM revenue and customs were kind enough to pay some of my debt.

This generousity came to the grand total of £1.

Thanks a lot you cunts

Edited by FoxyPV

Not bad, my alarm went off at 4.45am, but I allowed myself an extra 15 minutes in bed before I had to get up and ready for work. I thought I'd celebrate last night's win with 15 minutes dosing. :whistle:

do you mean dosing or dozing ?

they have quite different meanings :D

I spent more in Maryland than I did in Mosh last night.

Just about remember running through Leicester Market singing Greek football songs.

lol

There was some serious drinking done last night. Starting at 4 wasn't the best idea I've ever had.

Did you get your Rubicon in the end?

Not a bad day. Got to go home at lunch from school so had all afternoon watching the tele and preparing myself for tonights 5-a-side game :)

Also got shouted at by some random guy in a car "YOUU FURRRKIN GINNNA", really don't understand what possesses somebody to do that? At least the last time some stranger had a go at my hair he came out with something funny.."Wow, i wasn't expecting to see the sun today!" which was quite clever for a chav to be honest.