Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not a bad day. Got to go home at lunch from school so had all afternoon watching the tele and preparing myself for tonights 5-a-side game :)

Also got shouted at by some random guy in a car "YOUU FURRRKIN GINNNA", really don't understand what possesses somebody to do that? At least the last time some stranger had a go at my hair he came out with something funny.."Wow, i wasn't expecting to see the sun today!" which was quite clever for a chav to be honest.

Going home at lunch?! Some people do nothing , they really do.

More ginger comments was it! Fully deserved I think though, I'm sure you'll get a few more at the weekend!

Failed my second driving test today.

Pretty devastating, considering I only had one minor.

I've appealed because I think it was harsh, and the instructor said he'd spent the rest of the drive (following the major) deciding whether my near-on flawless drive other than that deserved a pass, eventually deciding it didn't.

Not sure what good appealing will do, but I guess it's worth a try.

I've appealed because I think it was harsh, and the instructor said he'd spent the rest of the drive (following the major) deciding whether my near-on flawless drive other than that deserved a pass, eventually deciding it didn't.

Head up mate. Ive been there, failed once mind, anyhow its a really shit feeling, but it feels even better when you do pass. keep going

:( You should have told him you were Batracer Champion! :D

• Like 2

You've caught your driving test centre at the wrong time. Unfortunately they have a quota system for the number of passes, so if in the previous period or month they have had above average number of passes, the follwoing period they have to lower the number to balance it out!!

I think you should complain, let us know how you got on!!

What did you do?

Guest BlueBrett

Bloody awful. Went out 3 places before the money kicked in in a poker tournament. AK suited beaten by J9. Nobhead flopped a full house. I'll feel a lot better tomorrow though when we batter QPR :scarf:

Slight roundabout lane error. On reflection, yeah, it was a major. But I was so fautless other than that, and it's not like I'll make that mistake every time -I 've learned from it y'know?

I failed mine while having 0 minors, and the major was down to inexperience rather than actual bad driving (well in my opinion), still, he failed me. <_<

Slight roundabout lane error. On reflection, yeah, it was a major. But I was so fautless other than that, and it's not like I'll make that mistake every time -I 've learned from it y'know?

1 major with only 1 minor is harsh and I know people who have been let off with it. However (this is no reflection on you by the way) I don't half wish the driving test's were harder, more thorough and motorway driving manditory. The amount of plebs on the road grows every day, is ridiculous. A re-test for when you pass 50 would be useful too.

Yeah, I know quite a lot of people who've been ticked on a major but still passed because of a reasonable overall drive - just a bit frustration I wasn't one of them on this occasion. Not like I need hundreds more lessons either, a case of rebooking and having another crack and I should be okay.

1 major with only 1 minor is harsh and I know people who have been let off with it. However (this is no reflection on you by the way) I don't half wish the driving test's were harder, more thorough and motorway driving manditory. The amount of plebs on the road grows every day, is ridiculous. A re-test for when you pass 50 would be useful too.

Yep, totally agree.

The standard of driving encountered on a more or less daily basis is absolutely awful.