Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 major with only 1 minor is harsh and I know people who have been let off with it. However (this is no reflection on you by the way) I don't half wish the driving test's were harder, more thorough and motorway driving manditory. The amount of plebs on the road grows every day, is ridiculous. A re-test for when you pass 50 would be useful too.

Yep, totally agree.

The standard of driving encountered on a more or less daily basis is absolutely awful.

People need to learn how to drive on motorways. KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

People need to learn how to drive on motorways. KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

Absolutely. Motorways work brilliantly when people know how to use them really properly. It really, really irks me when I'm overtaking to meet someone in the right hand lane doing 65mph.

Oh, and people who brake while entering a motorway from a slip lane. And people who won't let you in from a slip lane as well. Idiots.

• Like 1

I actually wish they'd have more of those signs that read as such, think there's only one on the M1 northbound and that's near London. After all it's fairly obvious that some people need reminding of this simply fact

Yeah was wondering what the FT lot had done to make you disappear for a while :P

haha!! Nothing just been horrendously busy at work.... cant get on the net at all and working stupidly long hours so by the time I got home was too knackered to even log on!

Jury service is short hours so hence more time! :thumbup:

haha!! Nothing just been horrendously busy at work.... cant get on the net at all and working stupidly long hours so by the time I got home was too knackered to even log on!

Jury service is short hours so hence more time! :thumbup:

What's that actually like? Any fun?

What's that actually like? Any fun?

Depends.... if you dont get picked for a trial its extremely boring just sat around all day. I got lucky and have a very long, very interesting trial - 6 weeks off work with full pay! Start at 10.30 finish at 4.30 with an hours dinner and breaks during the day too - happy days :D