Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Pretty decent day for me, went to Drayton Manor for the first time since I was 13.

Highlights of the day :

A bit of Maelstrom action. Feeding some ducks burger bread and seeing some Tigers and a Black Leopard, the best cat I've ever seen. Loved the ducks on the prowl around the park. Taking my 20 month old nephew on the rides in Thomas Land. The Mrs crapping her kecks on the poxy chair-lift and buying myself a camouflage slinky. Never had a slinky before but now I've got a camo one. High five.

Was on the bus for 90 minutes to and from college, 20 minutes late for my lesson so went to 40 minutes of a lesson and my other lesson (i only had 2) had been cancelled.

:angry:

Had that last week mate. My Sociology got cancelled all week. Teacher was ill, and she had a maternity appointment on the day of a lesson. Wasn't too bad having the time off, but it's my favourite lesson :D

Can't get enough of college. Loving it.

Btw, Does anyone off here go Loughborough College? Theres a fosse boys sticker on the Chevron as your walking in thru Radmoor Road. ;)

Im currently being persuaded from all angles to go back college for this year, I think its too late to enroll but apparantly not, can anyone shed any light?

Well at my college mate, you can enrole until the 6th October. Thats at loughborough. That dates for any courses and A-levels.

We're like halfway thru a 6week period where you can enrole/quit what your doing :)

Hope it helps.

just a puncture was it ?

Brilliant! lol.

Well im packing for uni tomorrow!! This year out has gone insanely quick... Spent the day with the misses today, was nice, obviously a bit of a weird one having to say see you in a few weeks when I left her tonight though :dunno:.

Edited by AjcW

-Had that interview this morning, did pretty well, got another on Monday now. The thought of me possibly on 20K is making me moist.

-Just got back from Birmingham, great city for a scout.

-Drink later.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie