Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Mee-9

Very unlucky. They say bad luck comes in 3's.

Trood in dog shit twice, and someone shook my bottle of coke. Got soaked. Had a sticky leg all afternoon, and not in the way you usally would ;)

Shit. Nana had a heart attack.

Bad.my brother in law was in hospital for a week for checks ,as he was getting bad headaches, and sudden memory loss.Consultant told him today,it looks like a tumour,but they cannot find it..Hope they are wrong. :(

I hope for a speedy recovery and the all clear (or that it's benign)

bus broke down on the way home from college, But on the plus side i had home-made doughnuts for pudding.

That always happens to me, buses round my neck of the woods are shocking. I remember those doughnuts everyone used to get about 6-7 years ago, you stored them in the freezer then would heat them up in the microwave alongside chocolate dipping sauce. Then you would bite into them and the strawberry filling inside would burn your mouth. Just though i would share that with you.

And all the best to Cambridge and Narborough.

My day has been pretty easy going. Just finishing off some Ratio Analysis and Balance Sheets for Business :yawn:

That always happens to me, buses round my neck of the woods are shocking. I remember those doughnuts everyone used to get about 6-7 years ago, you stored them in the freezer then would heat them up in the microwave alongside chocolate dipping sauce. Then you would bite into them and the strawberry filling inside would burn your mouth. Just though i would share that with you.

And all the best to Cambridge and Narborough.

My day has been pretty easy going. Just finishing off some Ratio Analysis and Balance Sheets for Business :yawn:

no. they're store brought doughnuts, these are hand (and pan) made from scratch at home.

I just went outside to give the local foxes a cheese and onion pasty and when I opened the door there was a cat about 10 metres away standing still facing me and a fox standing in the same pose over the road about 10 metres behind the cat. Then I opened my door wider to step out and the bag of cans on my door handle for recycling fell off and made a racket on the floor. The fox legged it but the cat just stayed in position waiting for scran. Excellent.

Not sure if the fox and cat were about to get into bother or were just passing or waiting for the nightly feed I give them, but that is one brave cat and he impressed me :wub:

Also just remembered one night a few months back about 2.30am I opened the door to chuck some food out and there was a Highland Terrier on my doorstep and he just walked in. I let him sniff around my living room for a bit and then kicked him out. That was pretty mental I tell thee and to this day I still don't know what the frick that was all about. I did wonder if someone had put a camera on his collar to get a look round my yard, or a bug to listen to my chatter, but the Mrs said that idea was a bit over the top.

I just went outside to give the local foxes a cheese and onion pasty and when I opened the door there was a cat about 10 metres away standing still facing me and a fox standing in the same pose over the road about 10 metres behind the cat. Then I opened my door wider to step out and the bag of cans on my door handle for recycling fell off and made a racket on the floor. The fox legged it but the cat just stayed in position waiting for scran. Excellent.

Not sure if the fox and cat were about to get into bother or were just passing or waiting for the nightly feed I give them, but that is one brave cat and he impressed me :wub:

Also just remembered one night a few months back about 2.30am I opened the door to chuck some food out and there was a Highland Terrier on my doorstep and he just walked in. I let him sniff around my living room for a bit and then kicked him out. That was pretty mental I tell thee and to this day I still don't know what the frick that was all about. I did wonder if someone had put a camera on his collar to get a look round my yard, or a bug to listen to my chatter, but the Mrs said that idea was a bit over the top.

You sir an absolute hero. Crack me up you do.

You let a dog just walk in your house, with the potentiality that it might have had a camera or been bugged lol. Brilliant lol:thumbup:

My day yesterday was awful at school...i was kicked,,bit,,hit and spat at,,,and yes,,im the adult in the class!!

Never happier for it to be friday,,,5 days to go and i get half term to recover from my injuries :thumbup:

Problem I find is that pointy, heeled boots leave marks when you kick 'em back. :angry: You can usually get away with spitting though. :thumbup:

somethin similar happened to me when i was a kid. found a cat about to pounce on a little bird, so i went 'psst'. the cat turned 1st to look at me, the bird turned and saw the cat, and flew off right towards my face!! i managed to duck out the way at the last second but have been a wee bit cautious/scared of birds since!

My day yesterday was awful at school...i was kicked,,bit,,hit and spat at,,,and yes,,im the adult in the class!!

Never happier for it to be friday,,,5 days to go and i get half term to recover from my injuries :thumbup:

is that special needs? i got that a fair bit of that last year!

somethin similar happened to me when i was a kid. found a cat about to pounce on a little bird, so i went 'psst'. the cat turned 1st to look at me, the bird turned and saw the cat, and flew off right towards my face!! i managed to duck out the way at the last second but have been a wee bit cautious/scared of birds since!

is that special needs? i got that a fair bit of that last year!

No..its just your normal, average, mainstream primary!