Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Ahhhh it's Monday...... WAIT Inbetweeners then ask Rhod Gilbert :D

I love this :D.

His flat-mate Lloyd is hilarious :D. He made a joke about a Pterodactyl in last week's which had me in stitches!

'What was there to laugh about 16 million years ago?'

'A Pterodactyl flying in to a tree' lol

Edited by lcfc30STM

My day good. Up at 5am to take my lady to train station; early coffee then gym; bought the new Walkmen CD; walked the dogs; sat out in the sun for a bit; got a free bar of choccy through the letter box from 02; had burger and chips; watched Swindon vs The Gas; now back to the station to pick up said lady. All this while "working from home." Lovely.

Just nearly honked up. Was watching Magnum Force and there was some butt naked blonde on a bed. I was looking at the butt thinking 'mmmm tasty' and then a few seconds later found out it was a bloke with hair like Keith Lemon. Pretty wounded to be honest.

Edited by El Empty

Just nearly honked up. Was watching Magnum Force and there was some butt naked blonde on a bed. I was looking at the butt thinking 'mmmm tasty' and then a few seconds later found out it was a bloke with hair like Keith Lemon. Pretty wounded to be honest.

:')

Passed my medical for the Police today (passed my physical on Sunday), so that's it, training starts in January for 6 months then I'm on the streets with my big stick :whistle:

Don't worry, you're all safe regardless....you support the only team in blue worth supporting. :thumbup:

Passed my medical for the Police today (passed my physical on Sunday), so that's it, training starts in January for 6 months then I'm on the streets with my big stick :whistle:

Don't worry, you're all safe regardless....you support the only team in blue worth supporting. :thumbup:

So if you nick us, we can just say we support Leicester City and you'll let us go :P?

Lecturer was away so got to go home four hours early.

Always a good feeling.

So if you nick us, we can just say we support Leicester City and you'll let us go :P?

Always a good feeling.

As long as you buy me a pint at the ground :thumbup:

Oh and on a seperate note. I'm off out for a meal with a gorgeous ladyfriend very soon - Pretty good day :P

Edited by LCFC_0012

Well done mate :thumbup:

As for my day - Was alright, nothing really seemed to happen, except being gave a Frankenstein essay :frusty:

doing a presentation on human aggression. Anyone know the whole quote about "eye for an eye" etc. in the bible and what book of the bible it is in?

Also does anyone have a decent quality video of the peterborough-notts county on field fight from a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by LargeAl

doing a presentation on human aggression. Anyone know the whole quote about "eye for an eye" etc. in the bible and what book of the bible it is in?

Also does anyone have a decent quality video of the peterborough-notts county on field fight from a couple of weeks ago.

That's Exodus 21 verses 23 to 25 :D

Prefer Leviticus 11 myself, it's sort of like a Ray Mears section telling you what's safe to eat.

There's three versions:

Leviticus

Exodus

Deuteronomy

Well technically it was yesterday but I became an uncle for the 3rd time.

And missing seeing my sisters new baby has made me decide to work in the UK for good when I get back.

Congratulations mate. You get to see your nephew/niece and watch the City. Could you wish for more? :)

What force?

Leics not recruiting at the moment.