Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Cheers mate :)

Would get it checked if I were you, dosent sound too great :/

How many tests did it take you to pass??

Nah, isn't too great at all. Pretty annoying to be fair, it's like a hangover without the enjoyment of the drinking the night before. :/

I passed the second time jme :)

Had the same examiner that failed me the first time lol

I had the same examiner for my first 2 tests. My instructor said it was very rare and unfortunate for me. Didn't help that said examiner was known as 'The Rottweiler' <_<

'grats, dude!

What a shit day today has been. Crippled by some of the worst stomach cramps ever. Been happening for 3 days straight now, I'm beginning to wonder if maybe there's something wrong with me.. :unsure:

If it moves to the right it could be appendicitis.Get it checked out though.word of warning,they put a finger up your arse!

I have spoken to him,and he said couldnt speak as there were people around,im taking that as he has given me extra and didnt want them to know.i wont spend it yet!

looks like you passed the test - think what a prick you'd seem if he knowingly gave you extra and knew that you tried to hide it from him

Well, a bad, bad day. Just been told I have a malignant tumour in my bladder! Operation to remove it on the 28th. A bit of a bombshell for me, but that's life.

Shiiiiiiiiiit. Best of luck with that DT. Hope everything works out.

Edited by Alexikokopops
Double post

Well, a bad, bad day. Just been told I have a malignant tumour in my bladder! Operation to remove it on the 28th. A bit of a bombshell for me, but that's life.

Genuinely sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes well.

Got my bonus today so happy,but boss put £500 extra in.do i say something and he says you have it,or spend it and make myself look an idiot when he notices and asks why i didnt say! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Just say you presumed he had it right. Or hold onto it for a few weeks just incase, if not blow it.

As for my day uneventful so far, Finished work at 1 and booked monday, tuesday, wednesday off so 5.5 day weekend, happy days :)

All of FT hope you have a speedy and successful recovery DT. GET BETTER.

• Like 1

:(

All of FT hope you have a speedy and successful recovery DT. GET BETTER.

This.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Dangerous Tiger.

All the best man.