Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

:banana::smile: :thumbsup: :clap::dance::kissing::chant::yahoo::punk::appl::celebrate:

Hahahaha, you won't be that bloody happy when I keep coming to you for help o-techie-guru. And cheers again for that link you sent me - so much useful info on there - you're an angel. :wub::whistle:

Subject leader for ICT - hilarity. :crylaugh: Little do they know how completely hopeless and utterly impatient I am with anything remotely technical. Oops! :blush:

Hahahaha, you won't be that bloody happy when I keep coming to you for help o-techie-guru. And cheers again for that link you sent me - so much useful info on there - you're an angel. :wub::whistle:

Subject leader for ICT - hilarity. :crylaugh: Little do they know how completely hopeless and utterly impatient I am with anything remotely technical. Oops! :blush:

S'all just form filling, eh?

A tip I was given was to do a search on Teacher's TV for ICT and then show one 5 minute program a week at lunchtime...that covers all the inset you'll ever need to lead :thumbup:

No idea if I can get away with this mind :D

Bloody hell Lease, take care please - we want you back in one piece!

Well, my worse fears were confirmed. Just come back from the doctors and I have got Labyrinthitis again :( bugger! Not supposed to drive for a bit either which is crap considering where I live. It's really bad today as I've started feeling sick with it, got up this morning and the room was spinning so fast - horrible feeling.

Still, at least I'm alive.

I'm back, in one piece!! Bit of a bugger, the old labrynthitis. :( Hope it clears up soon.

I just got a new job. I really need to have my head tested. :D

Nice punnage.

Well done!

Footy season has started.

I saw Max Gradel score a beauty.

It's curry for tea.

I'm allowed a couple of beers.

:celebrate:

But you were stuck in Nuneaton town centre for 25 mins :P

at least your lad saw them win :P

But you were stuck in Nuneaton town centre for 25 mins :P

at least your lad saw them win :P

Nope.

He saw one goal, one burger and then started to fall asleep on my hip...at which point, at 4-4, we left.

He still hasn't got football at all.

Football training morning - were ok. But woke up 2 minutes before so had no breakfast or anything :(

Later got booted just above the shin by a girl with high heels...because 'I'm kickable'.

Played FM08 for 7 hours.

Sorted some of my issues.

Did laps on batracer.

Played pokemon silver on GB colour.

Looked at the moon.

Listened to Panic! at the disco...and then got bored.

Shit day really, wish I went t' footy.

Football training morning - were ok. But woke up 2 minutes before so had no breakfast or anything :(

Later got booted just above the shin by a girl with high heels...because 'I'm kickable'.

Played FM08 for 7 hours.

Did laps on batracer.

Looked at the moon.

She wants your meat.

Played FM08 for 7 hours.

Did laps on batracer.

Looked at the moon.

Bitch. WTF

Thanks Lease, me too.

How was the old hols then my duck?

Good, but I'm suffering now. I have jet lag. Have only had it once before, that was going the other way, and it ruined the holiday. The knackered sleep patterns I can cope with, it's the nausea, disorientation and the feeling my head is too small that I can't.

I do want to go back though. Hopefully the Vans outlet will have the shoes I want in my size :@

I can't move my car to my house - no sooner does one cnut move their car than the next willy puller moves their car in. All because of the new bastard NHS building.

So far I have managed to communicate with the person responsible for this building without swearing or threatening...but I can feel my fuse burning short now.

Cnuts.

15072008321.jpg