Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Disturbing ..

not really.

I got really drunk with my wife last night and we spent half the night sucking and licking eachothers sexual organs. Then I spent a good couple of hours pounding her fanny and her bum.

So this morning i'm feeling really hungover and still very randy. It's not technically my office where i went, it's over the road in a quiet library which is part of the area. My balls felt like they were exploding, i didn't want to disturb the slut i used nob before i was married, so I decided to take action and knock one out. It felt good.

not really.

I got really drunk with my wife last night and we spent half the night sucking and licking eachothers sexual organs. Then I spent a good couple of hours pounding her fanny and her bum.

So this morning i'm feeling really hungover and still very randy. It's not technically my office where i went, it's over the road in a quiet library which is part of the area. My balls felt like they were exploding, i didn't want to disturb the slut i used nob before i was married, so I decided to take action and knock one out. It felt good.

:crylaugh: I so wish he was lying!!!

:crylaugh: I so wish he was lying!!!

I dont care. I'm a very sexual person. If it feels good then why not?

As soon as I get home the wife will be naked and we go again. Then I'll take her our to dinner, and maybe some wine too. It's all good.

Sorry if their relationships are boring and dull.

I’m not a spectator in this life.

I dont care. I'm a very sexual person. If it feels good then why not?

As soon as I get home the wife will be naked and we go again. Then I'll take her our to dinner, and maybe some wine too. It's all good.

Sorry if their relationships are boring and dull.

I'm not a spectator in this life.

Great attitude MF, I like your style!!!

Oh, and my wife used to frick one out in her old job. When we were just dating i'd send really filthy messages to her, really make her all flustered. She'd have to go the ladies lav's at least once a week and finish her bean off.

Why do you think i got married? She's awesome.

Singh when you meet her dont say i told you this, ok?

Oh, and my wife used to frick one out in her old job. When we were just dating i'd send really filthy messages to her, really make her all flustered. She'd have to go the ladies lav's at least once a week and finish her bean off.

Don't worry buddy, my lips are sealed, but to be fair I will find it hard looking at her in the face!!

She sounds great, i'm just glad your happy buddy, and with all that sex going on, no wonder you don't get to game!!! :thumbup:

Don't worry buddy, my lips are sealed, but to be fair I will find it hard looking at her in the face!!

She sounds great, i'm just glad your happy buddy, and with all that sex going on, no wonder you don't get to game!!! :thumbup:

You'll be alright. She's nice.

Thanks mate. Yeah the last year or so has been crazy, hopefully I'll calm down a bit. Need to get up to Leicester more often.

This sounds like when my friend got drunk and admitted to us he tried to piss on his girlfriend the night before and she stopped and physically battered him.

Posted as a facebook status within 2 minutes for the world, and his girlfriend, to see

This sounds like when my friend got drunk and admitted to us he tried to piss on his girlfriend the night before and she stopped and physically battered him.

Posted as a facebook status within 2 minutes for the world, and his girlfriend, to see

It's nothing like that mate.

That's fcuking childish bullshit.

People having sex when their married is nothing strange or weird. Some people more than others.

I was merley telling my story about my wank. I can't handle hangovers anymore, it's no big deal. I just dont care, I dont really know any of you and could quite easily be lying. Its the internet.

Edited by Master Fox

Do you still see Dave and other people?

I'm dating many!!

yep, he's comes to the games, I was with TPh at the last game, and go drinking with his brother!! Lisa, Lou, Carl and few others go to the same boozer and we drink together, if ur lucky Thracian turns up!!

Edited by Dr The Singh

and I thought my day was shitty.

Good luck to you.

Wow, that's bad.

I'm sorry. I feel stupid for posting my nonsense, i wish i had read the thread. Take easy DT get better.

I'm dating many!!

yep, he's comes to the games, I was with TPh at the last game, and go drinking with his brother!! Lisa, Lou, Carl and few others go to the same boozer and we drink together, if ur lucky Thracian turns up!!

cool

One day soon my friend.

peace brother

Telling people your dirty secrets and then asking people to keep quiet - it really is like that mate :thumbup:

I dont have any dirty secrets. And if i did posting them on here would never get back to me of effect my life in anyway.

the only reason im posting is becuase im bored.

I tend to talk a lot of shit too on here.

I dont have any dirty secrets. And if i did posting them on here would never get back to me of effect my life in anyway.

the only reason im posting is becuase im bored.

I tend to talk a lot of shit too on here.

You posted an amusing story and then told Dr the Singh to keep quiet and it reminded me of a similar story - that's all there is to it and I really don't know why you're taking this so personally.

You don't need to tell me sex in marriage is not strange or weird, you don't need to tell me this won't effect your life, you don't need to justify what you're posting....

Maybe head back to that library and sleep it off :thumbup:

This really isn't an issue

You posted an amusing story and then told Dr the Singh to keep quiet and it reminded me of a similar story - that's all there is to it and I really don't know why you're taking this so personally.

You don't need to tell me sex in marriage is not strange or weird, you don't need to tell me this won't effect your life, you don't need to justify what you're posting....

Maybe head back to that library and sleep it off :thumbup:

This really isn't an issue

you're right.

This really isnt very serious, it's just a way of passing time.

i know dont what i'm saying or talking about to be honest. My hands are just typing my brain isnt working.

I need a sleep, in the library ideally

Edited by Master Fox

you're right.

This really isnt very serious, it's just a way of passing time.

i know dont what i'm saying or talking about to be honest. My hands are just typing my brain isnt working.

I need a sleep, in the library ideally

I hink both of you should go the library toilets and shoot one out!!! :thumbup: