Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm dating many!!

yep, he's comes to the games, I was with TPh at the last game, and go drinking with his brother!! Lisa, Lou, Carl and few others go to the same boozer and we drink together, if ur lucky Thracian turns up!!

And we have held hands on the way to the match. Fact.

alright. Chemistry was quite fun. Practical involving synthesis of methyl nitrobenzoate. With the reactants and catlysts involved its a pretty dangerous experiment:

Stir too slowly and the temperature will increase, if it increases too far multiple substitions occur and a certain explosive (TNT) is formed.

Stir too quickly and the conc sulphuric acid will spill out into the water bath and, unless water is in an extremely high excess, the acid reacts and sprays hot acid across the room.

Can't work out how a tutor could come to the conclusion that getting 20+ students to perform this experiment would be safe.

If it moves to the right it could be appendicitis.Get it checked out though.word of warning,they put a finger up your arse!

I have absolutely no idea what way it moves. All I do know is that when it's playing up, I can hardly move and it stops me from doing anything. And it seems to act up most when I lie flat on my back. Fork knows!

Well, a bad, bad day. Just been told I have a malignant tumour in my bladder! Operation to remove it on the 28th. A bit of a bombshell for me, but that's life.

Shiiiiiiit. As much as you annoy me with some of the shit you post on here, that's properly fvcked up and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hope all goes well and you get better dude. :thumbup:

I had my first ever wank while at work today. In the private bog at lunchtime.

True Story.

not really.

I got really drunk with my wife last night and we spent half the night sucking and licking eachothers sexual organs. Then I spent a good couple of hours pounding her fanny and her bum.

So this morning i'm feeling really hungover and still very randy. It's not technically my office where i went, it's over the road in a quiet library which is part of the area. My balls felt like they were exploding, i didn't want to disturb the slut i used nob before i was married, so I decided to take action and knock one out. It felt good.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Like the Master Fox of old. God I love old Master Fox, what a hero. lol:wub:

Well, a bad, bad day. Just been told I have a malignant tumour in my bladder! Operation to remove it on the 28th. A bit of a bombshell for me, but that's life.

Get well soon man.

I had my first ever wank while at work today. In the private bog at lunchtime.

True Story.

Only on Foxestalk would these two posts be on the same page.

Edited by Leicester944

Today was much better than yesterday. Obviously had the football (which was dire) and went out in Leamington Spa in the evening. That wasn't great and I don't think I'll go back there in a hurry to be honest, but it was okay.

Today went to Tigers vs Llanelli Scarlets. Got to sit in the new(est) stand for the first time and it was a good match; Tigers coming out on top 46-10 :D. Some quality rugby on show. Had this one guy behind us though who said 'this is the stand where you can't stand'. Truly and utterly mind-boggling that he came out with that shit. We weren't even allowed to celebrate when a try was scored!

Firstly my thoughts are with you DT.Although i dont know you,i have read, laughed and slated you all on FT.Wishing you a speedy recovery.

My little lad scored 2 trys at mini rugby,made 2 lads cry with his tackles.Down side, its tag rugby and should not have tackled anyone.when asked by the ref why he kept tackling he said"i cant wait any longer for full tackling,next years ages away" True

Today was much better than yesterday. Obviously had the football (which was dire) and went out in Leamington Spa in the evening. That wasn't great and I don't think I'll go back there in a hurry to be honest, but it was okay.

Today went to Tigers vs Llanelli Scarlets. Got to sit in the new(est) stand for the first time and it was a good match; Tigers coming out on top 46-10 :D. Some quality rugby on show. Had this one guy behind us though who said 'this is the stand where you can't stand'. Truly and utterly mind-boggling that he came out with that shit. We weren't even allowed to celebrate when a try was scored!

By who? Him? I'd have told him to do one and cheered my head off if I were you.

By who? Him? I'd have told him to do one and cheered my head off if I were you.

Yeah his exact words were 'this is the stand where you can't stand. I missed that try.' And the funny thing was that it was a Scarlets try and the player did pretty much what EVERY single rugby player would do when on their own and at the posts i.e. dive as you make the try. So the guy behind us hardly missed out on much.

We cheered on as usual whenever something else happened and just took the piss whenever it happened - just saying a bit louder stuff like 'I won't stand and celebrate' or 'I think I'll sit down for this celebration'.

We've never been told to sit down (let alone it being in a specific stand) at any stadium to celebrate or cheer!

You were at Welford Road man, complete twat-fest, and I'm quite pleased the Tigers do well, it's great for sport in the city.

Couldn't stand watching a match with their fans though.

Rarely go there so didn't really know what it would be like. Last time I went was against Northampton a few seasons ago. Can't remember much of it but definitely had no problems with cheering back then.

The performance was top-class though.

Yeah his exact words were 'this is the stand where you can't stand. I missed that try.' And the funny thing was that it was a Scarlets try and the player did pretty much what EVERY single rugby player would do when on their own and at the posts i.e. dive as you make the try. So the guy behind us hardly missed out on much.

We cheered on as usual whenever something else happened and just took the piss whenever it happened - just saying a bit louder stuff like 'I won't stand and celebrate' or 'I think I'll sit down for this celebration'.

We've never been told to sit down (let alone it being in a specific stand) at any stadium to celebrate or cheer!

you went in the wrong stand, should have been in the stand opposite from you - crumbie terrace, terracing + allowed to drink in stands (allow you can do that in every stand)

Edited by LargeAl

Interview in two days and I can get my head round the answers I needed for it.

Yesterday the mrs found out that one of her recent former students was jailed for raping an 11 year old boy.

Good luck with the interview.

Having got kids and a 10 year old,it makes me sick to the stomach that people could do such things,i live near soham and people like that, and that Ian ****ley,should stand trial in TOPS homeland.Where justice would be served.I hope your mrs is ok,a bit of a shock to the system i would have thought.

Been told this morning i got diabetes. :(

Sorry to hear that,that worries me a bit,im getting on a bit and weigh 17st( i am 6ft 4 though)i cant exercise too much as i awaiting my Knees to be replaced,due to Rugby,football,cricket and sprinting in my younger days.Is it diet controlled or injections ,and how did you get that inkling,something was wrong,if you dont mind answering.