Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sorry to hear that,that worries me a bit,im getting on a bit and weigh 17st( i am 6ft 4 though)i cant exercise too much as i awaiting my Knees to be replaced,due to Rugby,football,cricket and sprinting in my younger days.Is it diet controlled or injections ,and how did you get that inkling,something was wrong,if you dont mind answering.

I suffer from high blood pressure. But the main turning point was (sorry to state on here) that my urine didn't smell 'normal' and i had to check this with the doctor and he told me it i had it due to this man's problem. I am only 18. :mellow:

Been told this morning i got diabetes. :(

Damn unlucky man :/ At least it isn't anything worse... Good luck anyway.

Interview in two days and I can get my head round the answers I needed for it.

I've got an interview coming up next Wednesday or something and i cant even remember what position i applied for lol

Good luck with the interview.

Having got kids and a 10 year old,it makes me sick to the stomach that people could do such things,i live near soham and people like that, and that Ian ****ley,should stand trial in TOPS homeland.Where justice would be served.I hope your mrs is ok,a bit of a shock to the system i would have thought.

Thanks. She's a bit shocked but just full of rage - similar views to me on what should happen to paedos.

Been told this morning i got diabetes. :(

:fc: it will turn out as a mild form and won't be too bad but good luck

shit day lol. Woke up to find my car had been broke into. Took my amp sub sterio and speakers. If any1 hears anything let us know please. Anstey heights area!

:whistle:

I've got an interview coming up next Wednesday or something and i cant even remember what position i applied for lol

It's the job I'm doing at the moment which makes it all the harder.

Spent all day recovering from the mother of all hangovers. Remember nothing.

You know it's bad when your mates find you passed out outside your bedroom door with your jeans round your ankles. For absolutely no reason. Oh dear.

Got you a plus one to make you better lol. :thumbup:

Very strange day, good un at workish, won £100 tonight on footie, obviously city won, just found out work colleague committed suicide. Head fooked up. :dunno:

Hope your alright - messes with your head when something like that happens.

Either there's a problem with the waterworks at uni, or they are just being right cunts and not providing us with hot water.

Even the heating isn't that warm. They might as well just not put it on at all if it's gonna make no difference at all!

You know it's bad when your mates find you passed out outside your bedroom door with your jeans round your ankles. For absolutely no reason. Oh dear.

No reason eh?

There's always a reason. The thrill of INDECENT EXPOSURE.

And you know it.

Edited by Collier

Strange, exciting and wounding! I got a letter from the police this morning saying that I woudn't be doing my training in January as first directed. I start in 2 weeks, which means I miss even more of the football season. I know I should be happy that I'm starting earlier, but I've been to every game this season (minus the cup games) and I've got the bug good and proper. To go from every game to nothing for the better part of 6 months is going to hurt!!

I'll still get to a few, but only a few, and not sure which (not worked the dates out yet). I suppose on the plus side, I'll be doing a job I've worked hard to get for the last 3/4 years. It also means that (all being well) I'll only be stuck at Royal Mail for the next couple of years until I get enough experience as a Special that I can apply for the regulars. THAT I can't wait for.

Seen MTWG in Life last night

Who is MTWG?

Went to see plan b lastnight at O2 acadamy, he had a beatboxer supporting him who was absolutely awesome. FaithSFX was his name. Got doner meat & chips on the way home and have spent the whole of today spewing my ring up.

Nice!

Seen MTWG in Life last night

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll