Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had lecture - felt shit in it, after walking home from Sainsbury's the plastic bag fvcking split dropping all custard and indian meals on the grass of some park. totally embarrassing.

Probably a shit day tomorrow having to do a 15 min presentation on what human resources is and watching Lamey/Neilson get slaughtered tomorrow night.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

:o I'd never have had you down as a Tesco pants kinda bloke. Not that I've ever given any serious consideration to your pants. :ph34r: Honest. :innocent::P

I like to keep things simple when it comes to my underwear. Bit worried about Wymes's interest to be honest though.

Lectures finished for the day.

Got a choice of films to sit and watch tonight.

It's either Drag Me To Hell, Grown Ups, 2012 or The Last Exorcism. Oh and The Informant.

I'll let you folk decide :)

Watched Grown Ups last week, fairly decent film. Very easy watching. :thumbup:

alright.

Overslept (up at 8:45 rather than 7:30) - still on time for college though. Discovered you can download shows from BBC iPlayer. Caught up with a bit o' tv, finished another harlan coben book (on the last one now - any suggestions of authors like him?).

Google authors like Harlan Coben and go to the amazon page.there is a whole list of books in that style.The wife loved Harlan Cobens books.

I've had the sort of day that Daily Mail readers would get excited about. Firstly, I had to confront an old woman who was taking a piss in our car park right in front of our reception, then on the way home was almost run over by not one but two pavement cyclists.

I managed to get through the day without punching anyone so I should be pleased really

Quite a wierd day... Waking up waaay too early for a 11am college start, which lead me to having a rather amazing breakfast of a full English :thumbup:

Then college.

Then randomly ordering GTA:San Andreas on PS2 for under £10... Bargain :giggle:

But ive got the next 2 days off college.. So yeah :D

Quite a wierd day... Waking up waaay too early for a 11am college start, which lead me to having a rather amazing breakfast of a full English :thumbup:

Then college.

Then randomly ordering GTA:San Andreas on PS2 for under £10... Bargain :giggle:

But ive got the next 2 days off college.. So yeah :D

What the fuck happened to you?

Used to inadvertently see you around everywhere. Different college or something?

I've had the sort of day that Daily Mail readers would get excited about. Firstly, I had to confront an old woman who was taking a piss in our car park right in front of our reception, then on the way home was almost run over by not one but two pavement cyclists.

I managed to get through the day without punching anyone so I should be pleased really

I was helping my housemate move last night and as we were carrying his bed sideways out the door a pavement cyclist whizzed past at the speed of light. It was so close to an accident of hilarious proportions. At least it would have taught him not to cycle so recklessly on the pavement. Instead he continued cycling the wrong way up a one way street.

I was helping my housemate move last night and as we were carrying his bed sideways out the door a pavement cyclist whizzed past at the speed of light. It was so close to an accident of hilarious proportions. At least it would have taught him not to cycle so recklessly on the pavement. Instead he continued cycling the wrong way up a one way street.

I suppose we should be thankful that he wasn't driving a car.

The old pavement cycling thing is getting a bit silly though. It's so ingrained in some folk that they ride on a pavement when it's a lot easier to ride on the road.

Is this happening everywhere or just in Leicester?