Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

9k5icg.jpg

A Melon smoothie?

that's just reminded me of a sketch that was on tv the other day , but i can't remember who or what the show was

anyway a bloke was doing exactly the same thing , and than it cuts to his wife who is at the bottom of the stairs , and she calls up the stairs to him " what are you doing up there ? it's just been on the tv that JFK has been shot " :D

Look i drank piss alright.

lol Fresh piss, as well, if it was still warm. :sick: Your own or someone else's? :giggle: Presumably it was in a glass or bottle... not 'properly fresh'? >_<

lol Fresh piss, as well, if it was still warm. :sick: Your own or someone else's? :giggle: Presumably it was in a glass or bottle... not 'properly fresh'? >_<

No it was in a bottle, my mate passed it to me after he had a sip without knowing and thought he would share the embarrassment. Luckily i didn't swallow it or i would have spewed.

That's just wrong.

Amy's not gonna be wanting to kiss you now.

Bad times :(

Spent all afternoon in Brighton shopping and am now pretty dead. Bank account's £100 lighter, could do with a win on the football tomorrow...

Fairly cheap rentboy then?

:thumbup:

Just to clear up i didn't actually drink/swallow it. I realised before. I hate my life.

Hope it wasn't a can you drank out of.

They can be lethal to piss into, Might of been a mixture of bloody piss.

;)