Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Don't forget to piss on it!

Had a very long day. Was shattered after putting the insulation in the loft, had false promises given to us at work saying if we got delivery processed then we could go home. Ended up staying til 8pm and I guess it wasn't too bad. Now just at home relaxing with a beer!

Had a very long day. Was shattered after putting the insulation in the loft, had false promises given to us at work saying if we got delivery processed then we could go home. Ended up staying til 8pm and I guess it wasn't too bad. Now just at home relaxing with a beer!

Your not going to let this go are you ? :P

I've spent today vomiting after an eventful night in which I took it upon myself to experiment with what I drink.

I can now reveal that eight shots of Cointreau followed by a bottle and a half of champagne, as well as several Coronas, will make you black out. Woke up this morning in my own spew with a beastly cut on my hand, having apparently smashed the bath to pieces, there's a massive dent to my bank account, and somehow I accquired a pocketful of cards promoting a new lapdancing club.

Can't remember a fucking thing.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

I've spent today vomiting after an eventful night in which I took it upon myself to experiment with what I drink.

I can now reveal that eight shots of Cointreau followed by a bottle and a half of champagne, as well as several Coronas, will make you black out. Woke up this morning in my own spew with a beastly cut on my hand, having apparently smashed the bath to pieces, there's a massive dent to my bank account, and somehow I accquired a pocketful of cards promoting a new lapdancing club.

Good night then? ;)

might be easier to pour budwiser all over it, gives the same effect.

Good night then? ;)

Had my first turd since today. Came out like gravy.

Kill me now.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Tired, so much for the extra hour, because I got up at a stupidly early hour for work yesterday i'm playing catch up, thus me going to bed early last night, thus me getting up early this morning.

Anyway, got my visa sorted for Australia at Christmas, In the process of trying to blag an upgrade for the flight, Whether i'll be successful we'll see :fc:

My house-mate has just put his own faeces through the letterbox of some of our mates' house.

That's only the start of things - tonight has been war, and it's probably not over yet. Just waiting for rubbish to be emptied onto our front and various crap thrown at the windows.... it's been fun.