Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'd a jalapeno pizza last night and it has destroyed me this morning. My body has been suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome ever since.

The mo is coming along nicely too.

Jalapeno?! Man up and try some habaneros or scotch bonnets on your pizza.

That, my friend, is like central heating for your ringpiece.

Jalapeno?! Man up and try some habaneros or scotch bonnets on your pizza.

That, my friend, is like central heating for your ringpiece.

The shock is from the fact that it had any effect on me at all as I have chillis in everything (esp scrambled eggs) even madrasses etc don't do this to me.

My house-mate has just put his own faeces through the letterbox of some of our mates' house.

That's only the start of things - tonight has been war, and it's probably not over yet. Just waiting for rubbish to be emptied onto our front and various crap thrown at the windows.... it's been fun.

Bloody student.

I'd a jalapeno pizza last night and it has destroyed me this morning. My body has been suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome ever since.

The mo is coming along nicely too.

Mine is complete turd at the moment! I'm going to sponsor you back now I've found out where my debit card is!

Mine is complete turd at the moment! I'm going to sponsor you back now I've found out where my debit card is!

Good man.

On another note the mrs has just found out today that there will be 400 jobs lost from Belfast Met in March. We are shitting ourselves. I wish they would just tell us whether or not she'll be one of the ones going and then we could plan for that eventuality.

The Belfast Met has lost £28m in 4 years so some serious financial irregularies have been going on.

They have seen the document which says that DEL (dept for employment and learning) are using the cuts as an excuse to get rid of GCSEs and A levels etc from further education and cut much deeper than they would have ever been able to before.

This is the height of shortsightedness as NI has the highest number of pupils leaving school with no formal qualifications so where are these people to be educated? A sizeable number of our politicians were educated by further education ie prison.

Foolishness.

On Friday I've got to be assessed on my 'competency' to drive the school minibus. All fine and dandy, me thinks.

But I've just discovered that they test your knowledge of the highway code too. It's years since I bothered to learn all that malarkey. >_< I'm screwed.

On Friday I've got to be assessed on my 'competency' to drive the school minibus. All fine and dandy, me thinks.

But I've just discovered that they test your knowledge of the highway code too. It's years since I bothered to learn all that malarkey. >_< I'm screwed.

I didn't learn it much and I'm on the roads :P.

You'll be fine. Quite easy and quick to learn.

I didn't learn it much and I'm on the roads :P.

You'll be fine. Quite easy and quick to learn.

Hmm, trouble is I've spent most of my 'driving life' merrily breaking the rules. :innocent:

How the fook am I supposed to know what the stopping distance for a mini-bus is? Much longer than it is for a car, presumably.... and much, much longer in the wet... and indefinitely if it's icy. Here's a radical thought, if I actually did need to stop in a hurry, I wouldn't waste time trying to remember what the stopping distance is and mentally calculating what that actually looks like 'in real terms'. :rolleyes: (I'm not sure I should share this attitude with the assessor, though!) :D:whistle:

Hi I am studying abroad at University of Leicester this January. I just want to know some info about Leicester. I heard it is cheap compared to other parts of England is that true? Also what is there to do for fun? How is the nightlife? Also is traveling around England easy and cheap or is it expensive? I am planning on going to Leicester City games, how are the tickets for the games? And are there any other things I should know about Leicester?

Thanks ahead of time for any responses.

Hi I am studying abroad at University of Leicester this January. I just want to know some info about Leicester. I heard it is cheap compared to other parts of England is that true? Also what is there to do for fun? How is the nightlife? Also is traveling around England easy and cheap or is it expensive? I am planning on going to Leicester City games, how are the tickets for the games? And are there any other things I should know about Leicester?

Thanks ahead of time for any responses.

Hi there. Travelling around can be cheap if you hitch-hike, but if you go on the train it can be a bloody rip off sometimes to be honest. Leicester is cheap compared to London but I would say that you would still need a fair wedge to last a month.

Hi there. Travelling around can be cheap if you hitch-hike, but if you go on the train it can be a bloody rip off sometimes to be honest. Leicester is cheap compared to London but I would say that you would still need a fair wedge to last a month.

Damn, is there many things to do around Leicester that would keep me entertained so I would not have to travel as much?